Lune de la Louisiane~Modern supernatural fantasy, All Welcome; RECRUITING!

Started by persephone325, March 15, 2018, 03:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CShades

Argh, Rampant.

We seem to be on the same boat.

Maybe we should get our heads together at some point and see if two of them can get some coherent thought in place before a squirrel gets in the way. I mean. Shiny stuff is shiny. ooooh, there goes a bike...

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: CShades on May 16, 2018, 09:21:13 PM
Argh, Rampant.

We seem to be on the same boat.

Maybe we should get our heads together at some point and see if two of them can get some coherent thought in place before a squirrel gets in the way. I mean. Shiny stuff is shiny. ooooh, there goes a bike...

I revamped my J-Rock star for this game... literally...  hehe, I made a clever pun ;)

Hazy Sky

I have a question please. Do we go with a werewolf if we want to make a character who has only one alternate form? I have a Werebear character that I've used before and I'm wondering if I can base a new character off him as a Werebear rather than a werewolf or do I need to make him a shifter who deliberately only turns into a bear? It sounds like a silly distinction I know, but I just thought I'd ask the question.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crensler

I'll express some tentative interest, if you're still taking people at least.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Crensler

Not sure if being sarcastic... anyway, not sure I could do it justice, even if that was what I ended up doing XP

persephone325

Quote from: skyre on May 17, 2018, 08:50:54 AM
I have a question please. Do we go with a werewolf if we want to make a character who has only one alternate form? I have a Werebear character that I've used before and I'm wondering if I can base a new character off him as a Werebear rather than a werewolf or do I need to make him a shifter who deliberately only turns into a bear? It sounds like a silly distinction I know, but I just thought I'd ask the question.

If you want to play a character that has a preferred form, I'd say got with a Shifter. As all Wolves will have a human, wolf, and werewolf form. Shifters can changed into any animal they imprint upon, but I don't think it would be uncommon for some Shifters to have preferred forms.

Quote from: Crensler on May 17, 2018, 09:27:48 AM
I'll express some tentative interest, if you're still taking people at least.

Still accepting! ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Hazy Sky

Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Deamonbane

Quote from: Crensler on May 17, 2018, 03:47:23 PM
Not sure if being sarcastic... anyway, not sure I could do it justice, even if that was what I ended up doing XP
Not sarcasm. Both the original and the TFS adaptation are some of my favorite characters.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

persephone325

Quote from: skyre on May 17, 2018, 04:24:13 PM
Will do. Thank you.

You're welcome!

I've got...2 sheets in my inbox I have to get to. (I think it's 2.) I haven't been feeling too well since I woke up, so if you're waiting to hear back from me - just bear with me! I haven't forgotten about anyone. :-)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Crensler

Quote from: Deamonbane on May 17, 2018, 04:25:34 PM
Not sarcasm. Both the original and the TFS adaptation are some of my favorite characters.
Heh, yeah, they are pretty memorable ^^

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Crensler

Quote from: persephone325 on May 17, 2018, 04:26:47 PM
I've got...2 sheets in my inbox I have to get to. (I think it's 2.) I haven't been feeling too well since I woke up, so if you're waiting to hear back from me - just bear with me! I haven't forgotten about anyone. :-)

Is it alright if I PM my character to you or should I wait?

persephone325

Quote from: Crensler on May 17, 2018, 05:05:37 PM
Is it alright if I PM my character to you or should I wait?

It's fine! If you have it ready, feel free to PM it to me. :-) The medicine is kicking in, and I feel a bit better. So hopefully I can get completely caught up in regards to character sheets. *fingers crossed*

Quote from: Chantarelle on May 17, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
I hope you feel better.

Thank you! ^^
I don't know.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: persephone325 on May 17, 2018, 05:11:51 PM
It's fine! If you have it ready, feel free to PM it to me. :-) The medicine is kicking in, and I feel a bit better. So hopefully I can get completely caught up in regards to character sheets. *fingers crossed*

Thank you! ^^

*offers cuddles and pampering* Nurse Quill is on the job!

persephone325

I don't know.

Crensler

Gannameade

Do hope you feel better.  Warm hugs and sweat cures offered.   ;D

Andol

Hello everyone! I finally got my finished character PMed in XD

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Caela

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

persephone325

I am feeling better, physically at least. ^^ Thank you everyone who wished me well. :-)

Also, everyone please remember to label your PMs accordingly! Apparently, I missed a few messages because they were in my regular inbox - and not the game related inbox. ^^
I don't know.

Crensler

Quote from: persephone325 on May 20, 2018, 05:16:02 PM
I am feeling better, physically at least. ^^ Thank you everyone who wished me well. :-)

Also, everyone please remember to label your PMs accordingly! Apparently, I missed a few messages because they were in my regular inbox - and not the game related inbox. ^^
How do we do that?

Love And Submission

I kind of want to  make a human character for this game. The only problem is figuring what I job want him too. I kind of like the idea of him being a sheriff while being a normal everyday blue collar guy who has to deal with vampires and werewolves on a daily basis.

He's just a gentle innocent soul whose slowly going to be destroyed by the supernatural. Then again , I think it might be  more fun for him to not be a sheriff and just be a chef who starts his own  dream restaurant in  New Orleans only to realize most of his customers are now werewolves and vampires.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454