Gundam Academy Recruitment Thread (LGBTQ Friendly)

Started by Mac84, March 13, 2015, 10:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

I know, but it bugs me that the only MS Girl (the common term I've found for this, aside from mecha musume) I *can't* seem to find anthro-pics of is the one that looks like a girl the most in the first place! >.<

Mac84

I think that might fall under "Irony" :P

Sessha

Well this was the best we've found so far.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Keelan

I think what I'd do is pic an image, and then - since there are a number of different pics for modified Nobels - I'll just make it that the running joke is she always looks different depending on what she wears...

Nobel Deco
Nobel w/Stocking
Nobel Super
Nobel Schoolgirl
Nobel Senshi

Fashion/Cosplay would be a big thing for her, as a result of this ^_^

And this one made me giggle...

Nobel Shimakaze

MelisaArtemis

*Pokes for sudden interest* :P Since someone already post interest for Noble... guess I'll go for another gundam type :P

1 of the two:

R-93-v2 Hi-Nu Gundam

full immersion
partial
Full Human

or

MSS-008 Le Cygne

full immersion
partial

Mac84

It has been almost two months since I've last heard from Keelan so if you truly wish for Nobel Gundam. You have have her.

MelisaArtemis

Unfortunately... it seems that I also encounter the same problem as the previous person... I just can't find proper "girl in armor" style for the gundam '''OTL unless you allow for something like "Masked girl" kind of character... for the partial immesion, not full.

Mac84

as I told the last person, you don't necessarily need an actual picture of a Nobel Gundam girl. We all know the suite well enough to gauge what she would look like.

Though: (look to the one on the right)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

MelisaArtemis

I'm thinking more along the line of this:

Mac84

For the Armored form, I would rather have something more traditionally Mecha Musume. If in Armored form she is completely machine, it could give an excuse for Humans as a whole to treat them differently. The only time they would be fully Machine would be in their full immersion state.

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Mac84 on July 11, 2015, 08:06:16 AM
For the Armored form, I would rather have something more traditionally Mecha Musume. If in Armored form she is completely machine, it could give an excuse for Humans as a whole to treat them differently. The only time they would be fully Machine would be in their full immersion state.

Ahh, she's not. I mean... its more like she is in a costume of sort is more of my idea so she's still totally human under that costume. Something like... introvert shy girl kind of thing XD

Mac84

Hmm, then I say do a face mask that conceals everything but her eyes.

MelisaArtemis

that... would take a photoshop skill but... wonder if I can pull it off I might just have the right picture to edit it with... but if it doesn't work... I'll go back to Hi Nu... purely because I like the idea of deploying barriers :'D

Mac84

If that is what you wish, that is fine.

MelisaArtemis

hope its better :P

Can't do anything about the background.. too much work....

Mac84

MelisaArtemis

So... Nobel it is :P amazing what a little photoshop can do :'D

Mac84

Cool, now please put her up in the Character thread, and say high. :D

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225286.0

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Mac84

zenpai

I see a girl that is being forced to be at the academy to pay for her sickly family. she at heart is a pacifist and hates to hurt even a fly. she would be the free spirit type in human form in her armor and full form she would be an animal.   
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Mac84

Zeth

I think he means Epyon from Gundam Wing.

zenpai

Mac84

If you can't put together a character sheet, and we'll go from there. ;D