Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

Haha, can't say that I have. But I have scared off a roommate by telling him a story that but me in the light of being homosexual.

Have you ever been asked for anal?

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ArtemisHighmore

Haha, only on here.

Have you ever enjoy something so much it was all you wanted to do forever?

Autumn52

yes, but it is impossible

Have you ever wondered if one of your same sex friends wanted to 'get with' you?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

ArtemisHighmore

I actually know that he did and still does.

Have you ever done something drunk that you regret?

Autumn52

I dont drink

Have you ever done something out of line with a friends SO?

ArtemisHighmore

Nope, goes against my code.

Have you ever had naughty thoughts about a best friend?

Autumn52

yeap and still do

Have you ever had naughty thoughts about a writing partner?

ArtemisHighmore

Too many times thanks to this amazing site.

Have you ever wondered if your writing partner was as good in bed as their character is?

Endorphin

No, actually. I have a bit of a psychological view of other people but have trouble visualising such things.

Have you ever told someone that you're just not that into them?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

yes

Have you ever wondered if you missed out on someone great because you said no

adroitgrayman

Not guilty.

Did you ever miss out someone with whom, your life would have been completely different today?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Endorphin

If by 'miss out' you mean 'not pursued' or 'severed' a relationship, then yes. Several.

Have you ever had a moment with someone where you know you should have kissed them, but decided not to?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

guilty

Have you kissed someone you shouldn't?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Guilty

Have you ever slept with someone you shouldn't?

Alika Luminos

Not guilty! They deserved it every time.  ;D

Have you ever danced naked somewhere other than your own house?

Endorphin

Guilty. Quite drunk at the time.

Have you ever pleasured yourself somewhere other than your own house?

DiverseDesires

so guilty

Have you been pleasured whilst driving?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Yes. Should happen more often!

Ever pleasure yourself in a public place, with people around?

DiverseDesires

*whispers 'Yes'*

Where have you wished you could be pleasured, but haven't?

Endorphin

On an airplane.

Have you ever been interrupted while you were pleasuring yourself?

DiverseDesires

Duh? I have four children - *laughs*  Life is just one long interruption  ::)

Have you wished a certain someone would interrupt you and find you?

ArtemisHighmore

Yes all the time.

Have you pleasured yourself while thinking about an E partner?

Endorphin

Not guilty. The concept is just a little too abstract for me.

Same question?

TheLegionary

Guilty so many times.

Have you ever considered to travel to a place where mobile would not work, just to make this excuse correct at least once in your life?