If I was invisible...

Started by LateNightKiss, July 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

I would wrap my fingers around the pants cloth at his thigh and tug to see how good a grip he's got on them really.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Undeniable Sin

I would put out the flames so I could get close enough to feel your hot skin against my invisible essence.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Vulnerable

I would comb my fingers through the tresses of random guys and girls. :)
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Mordred

I would take those hands of hers and comb them through mine a few more times.. for I do so love the goose-bump effect that little move always gives. Then I would return the favor. :)
*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

I would purr and then give an invisible massage.  ;D
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Mordred

I would seriously mess up that lovely hair. Not to make fun! I just adore the wild look.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would randomly misplace items all around your domain. :P

elone

I could fulfill all my voyeur fantasies.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Kazuume

I'd have so much fun pestering everyone I knew so they'd all believe in ghosts.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

blue bunny sparkle

... trace the outline of your abs with two delicate fingers.

Mordred

The entity we know of as Loki would reemerge.. through this invisible creature. Not in a sinister way but through little buttons of chaos and unpredictable madness. And yes, lots of touching of those hard to resist areas that bless this land with their intoxicating ways.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would drip ice cold water slowly on your forehead while you slept. (Or tried to sleep)  :P

Mordred

I would growl as those pesky little icy drips hit my forehead.. the vibrations through my skull sending each drop off on a wild little trail over my invisible (aka missing) brain.. which, if visualized properly, I think would be a cool (or icy, I 'spose) effect. All the while, I'd be plotting revenge. Don't mess with my sleep! :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would spend hours revising plans to eradicate your sleep. *rubs invisible hands together..* :P

Mordred

I would edit the plans on that big ol' chalkboard of yours (my god.. you call those scribbles readable? :P).. so instead of a concoction to eradicate my sleep *shakes head at her wicked, cheeky ways*.. you end up with a giant batch of blueberry wine. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Sounds delicious and maybe even nutritious .. still, I would find a way, to drop your wicked butt in the bay :P   ;D If I were invisible.

Anesa

then I could cry and no one would see my tears.  (I know.....such a sad sack I am!)  ;P

Mordred

I'd sneak up on you, seeing the watery effects of your tears.. and blow softls so they'd take chaotic and unusual little paths.. also giving you a light shiver.. which would distract you from squeezing out those tears (:P).. and instead hopefully fill you with a crazy wave of giddiness that resulted in wild fits of mad and adorable little giggles. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would whisper crazy thoughts in your ears, and hypnotize the ants to surround your coffee pot. :P

Ephemera

I'd write my love on post-it notes, and plaster them all over your mirror, then sneak away.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

stellastar

when you sat down I would massage your shoulders till you relaxed completely
Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Mordred

I would probably pop into these hallways on occasion, slipping in and out of various doors, leaving odd and at times nonsensical thoughts. Just like right this very moment.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would capture your avatar, very nice, it suits you.

Kazuume

I'd go all the places I've never been allowed to.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

I'd breathe up close to glass surfaces until my icy air formed a foggy presence.. then I'd reach inside that wild little breach of reality to see what strange textures on the other side reached back.
*See Pillory*