Open One on One Role play

Started by goodgirlnot, April 02, 2012, 04:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodgirlnot

I'm still a little new here but I'm looking for a role playing partner to help get me started.  I'm open to anything and any idea and I have no problem taking a couple different partners.  I am female and I'm open to playing male characters!

saranicole

Hi
I'm rather new as well and looking for partners to help me get involved.  I'm mostly interested in realish life role play.  Attracted to romance and a bit of bondage (or a lot).  I play female characters exclusively, am primarily attracted to women, but am also a sucker for a sweet romantic and subtly dominant guy.
Would love to play with you.
Sara

goodgirlnot

Sounds like a plan!  Feel free to PM me with any ideas :D

Thraben

Hey there I'm fairly new as well, I play male characters sub or dom and I'm open to trying pretty much anything. Did you have anything in mind that you wanted to try? 

goodgirlnot

I'd like to start with something realistic until I can get the hang on things, I haven't role played like this in a while

sstone72

If your still looking for an RP partner, please let me know, what type of play do you enjoy?

goodgirlnot

I'm willing to play around with any ideas right now it really doesn't matter.

Roleplay Frog

We should totally turn this into a going 'looking for some roleplaying but open on stuff' topic. *nodnod*