Hogwarts; A Future House: Year Two, Now Recruiting! Last Chance!

Started by Aiden, March 03, 2014, 12:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Yes, you can.  :-)

Aiden will have to clarify if he is still writing his wandmaker for those types of scenes. However,  depending on when you join, you will still experience the sorting hat. Hopefully, that is a nice thing to look forward to.

Aiden

Wand scenes are closing, but the sorting is still open as we are transitioning into the school at this time IC

RubySlippers

I revised my character and resubmitted her, to fit the age requirements of the game.

Flower

Aiden

Flower

RubySlippers

I solved most of her issues education wise and her Muggle career plan is to join one of the British military services and could easily do that at 21 after five years at Hogwarts, even a bit older, recruiters could be told she tool time off to work and educate herself not having much money for school wanting to not enter until a bit older. She took her British exams in key subjects and philosophy and ethics (one test) and had her score well so that covers her admission demands other than being fit (witches seem to be healthy thanks to magical medicine). But her dad and mum don't want her to join the military so are meddling harassing the school some to try to find something else she might like. Oh the drama.

Now I need to find an avatar.

Aiden

It may seem overwhelming with a huge cast of characters and their players.

But it is an easy game to transition to if you like the potterverse world.

When a new school year starts we close recruitment for quite some time. Here is your last chance.

We just began the sorting event and in one week from now, I am closing down recruitment.