GPBL - Family Planning [M lf F, NC, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, May 09, 2014, 11:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

About two months ago we got the first real pandemic. A disease that it seemed everyone got at one point, we just considered ourselves lucky that the only people who died from it were people whose immune systems were already heavily comprimised.

Until we discovered what led to the disease's nickname, the "Man Flu". The disease was discovered to be able to damage the body's ability to produce testosterone so in theory it sterilized the vast majority of its male patients. In the two months since the plague it's been confirmed that not only had the disease sterilized male patients but experts are sure it sterilized at least half and probably a lot higher then that.

Abortion has just been declared flat out illegal shy of what is needed to save a woman's life as panic starts. Not that you want one. With more and more of the world's men and sperm turning out to have been ruined by the disease your years long quest to have a baby is now seeming hopeless.

So as you left the fertility clinic and the large, strong man cornered you in that alley with clear intent to rape you, the idea that this might just be the last chance you'll ever have to make a baby...

Basic Concept - In a world where a global pandemic has sterilized well over half of the world's men, and probably much more then that, one of the few remaining fertile men is targeting women near fertility clinics to try to rape and impregnate as many of them as he can.

Leaning a softer NC, where at least he uses lube and doesn't bring too much harm to his victims. Far more pleasure then pain - but these women will have no doubt they were raped. More orgasms then injuries but no doubts what exactly happened. Thoughts?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

WillowPup

Hi there Villain. :)

Stumbling through the posts I came across this one, and it actually sounds like a bit of fun! It's very niche- as only so many people have an impreg/rape (not really) fetish, but for those who do (like me Haha), it sounds like a great concept!

If you like I could be the woman? *smiles* Alright if not. Just let me know either way. ^.^ Thanks. :)