New World of Darkness: Atro City {RECRUITING FROZEN}

Started by Blythe, March 07, 2013, 02:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfling72

Figures I would find this after deciding that I never would stumble across a group willing to play with my Ventrue/ Malki...and attempting to start a 1 on 1.

*le sigh*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Monfang

I wanna play a werewolf. Do I need to get my hands on the book or do you have a different source you want to use? If so, which books?

Blythe

Wolfling72, you're more than welcome to play a Ventrue of the Malkovian bloodline, if you would like to participate. I would suggest that it makes you an Alexander loyalist, though, if you want in, unless you either don't support the rest of your clan are or opposed to the Invictus. Check out the OOC for character creation details.

And Monfang, check out the OOC. I am posting basic character creation info. A werewolf template is up from the books, as close as I can get it. If you need a link to download the book, PM me. If you have questions, suggestions, or comments, PM me ask here, or ask in the OOC. Thanks for responding to my PM--I wasn't sure if you would be interested.

Also, I will ask a question in the OOC that everyone must answer if they want to play, regarding sexual interests. Everyone needs to be able to see other people's answers.

Wolfling72

Quote from: Blythe on March 08, 2013, 05:16:09 PM
Wolfling72, you're more than welcome to play a Ventrue of the Malkovian bloodline, if you would like to participate. I would suggest that it makes you an Alexander loyalist, though, if you want in, unless you either don't support the rest of your clan are or opposed to the Invictus. Check out the OOC for character creation details.

*snippage as it didn't pertain to me*

Also, I will ask a question in the OOC that everyone must answer if they want to play, regarding sexual interests. Everyone needs to be able to see other people's answers.

*nods*

I would plan on doing so, as drawing the Ventrue outside of normal Vampiric loyalties and such would be too much work, honestly. Having the Malki bloodline would be enough, as is.

*wanders out and goes to find the OOC*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Greytrail

I think I'm a little to confused as to how things proceed to get involved right now. But I'll keep an eye out and get involved once I understand how E works better!

Blythe

Quote from: Greytrail Ravenswolf on March 08, 2013, 05:58:21 PM
I think I'm a little to confused as to how things proceed to get involved right now. But I'll keep an eye out and get involved once I understand how E works better!

No problem. Thanks for the interest. The OOC is somewhat better organized than here, though. I admit, this is very chaotic. <3

Saxa

For further clarification, I will be playing female pan/omnisexual hunter. She will be initially hunting for the Prince but I will let the story take my character as it may.

Nonconsensual: Yes
consensual: Yes
light BDSM: Yes
heavy BDSM: No
Blood play: LMAO (Have you seen my avatar?)

Preferentially, considering this is a fantasy/horror type setting, my partner can be any of the above sexuality/genders/race. I prefer to play within the story and don't usually carry my real life personal preferences into said story.

Oh and super cool! My On's and Off's are finally up! Click on the link below my profile box on the left side of this post for more info. I will eventually do a separate post but for now, they done... ish.

Visna, Ephiral and TheHangedMan, I know you had questions about female characters with varied interests. Sounds like my character might fit nicely. Particularly interested in Visna as a possibility as that is of most interest to me because I'm in that same leaning. (Plus the Vampire aspect is a bit of a *purr* for me sometimes, though I think slightly more open to anything other than female only.)

Primarily, this is not an objection to any other pairings as the story may call for it!

ShadowFox89

I don't suppose you'd be willing to let in a fanwork splat? A Genius?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Blythe

I'd need to see a strong character concept, a way to incorporate one into my very vague plot, and a few character ties with other PCs. But....maybe. Not sure, but maybe. A good enough concept might get my attention.

ShadowFox89

Hmmm... Want to chat over AIM about it? I have a couple of ideas, but knowing what you'd shoot down right away or let me get away with can help me fine tune the stuff.

Either that, or make a Mummy character. With cults, a Mummy works well in a politics game.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Blythe

Sure, AIM it is. PM me if you need my AIM name.

ShadowFox89

Alright, going with a seductive bi female detective.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kythia

Blythe

Not at the moment, no. Would you like to be PMed if a space opens up?

Kythia

If you remember that'd be great.  But don't go carving it on your flesh or anything. ;D

Best of luck with it.