News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Prototype

Started by Dray, December 28, 2010, 02:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

I am looking for someone to play a female character to my male character.  Please check out My Role Play References before sending me a PM of interest.  We can discuss the details together.  I am open for discussion, ideas, suggestions and questions.  Note that I am looking for a role playing partner who can be detailed and descriptive when necessary and can manage a few paragraphs per post.  Setting, plot, kinks and fetishes, everything is on the table and can be worked into this.  There are many possibilities, it's not only about what I want, but what my partner wants as well.

The Prototype

It depends on the setting and your character.  You could be some sort of explorer, maybe sent on a mission, come across some rubble and ruins, maybe find an abandoned ship floating in space.  The main point is you would come across my character, a tall, muscular, and rather attractive male floating in a tank, hooked up to wires and everything...and yes, he is completely nude.  What do you do now?  That part is also for up for details and discussion...but basically you free my character and rescue him from whatever environment and take him with you.

So that's how it all starts.  Your character could be human, or some other exotic alien race, furry, whatever you want or prefer. 

She could be some sort of scientist, maybe a pilot, just a common foot soldier, explorer, maybe she was just wandered across him by complete mistake or a combination of any of those. 

I plan on him being rather mysterious, quiet and calm...though he will be strong, dominant, perhaps a bit possessive and rough.  He will often give into his lust, basic instincts and urges.  His character will slowly unravel during the role play, and I do plan for the two of them to create a bond and eventual romance.  We can discuss the details if you wish, but this is basically what I am going for at the moment.  Also he would not really be adapted to society, so she would have to teach him a few things.  He can talk and all of that, but he is simply a bit on the weird side.  He will have special abilities and powers, that can be discussed.  As a "Prototype" he was created for the intent to be a weapon, but they failed at completely wiping away his memory and did not finish programming his mind.  Maybe she can use him to her advantage...if she needs a super weapon for some reason that is. 

I expect there would be some awkward and even comedic moments, him invading her privacy and personal space...then scenes like him just walking out of a shower, hot, wet and naked or something along those lines without bothering to dry off or slip on some clothing.  Just things like that.  She could be the shy type, to blush and look away at such moments, or maybe even the kind that craves it and acts upon it sexually, or anywhere in between.