Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

*walks in quietly after the two depart and then shouts after them* Hey, who's gonna pay this bill? ;)

Anesa

Waves at Zaphod over by the till.....   ;P

Mordred

*Tries to use the power of will.. to send a mental payment to the till*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Nudges Mordred, giggles* I hope that mental power of yours works.  Otherwise, Zaphod's  gonna kill us for stiffing him! ;P

Mordred

I'll also slip in a few bits of paper dipped in dill.. think that may distract while we get outta dodge? :P
*See Pillory*

Zaphod

*gives them both a certain pill* ;)

Anesa

*Looks at the pill* Is this gonna make us "green around the gill(s)"?  ;(

Zaphod

*looks at it closely* Hmm it says here 'Only if your name is Jill'. You don't look like a Jill to me. ;)

Anesa

Maybe it would make my blood jell quicker....in case I were to be bitten by a vampire, for example?  >_>

Zaphod

I would love a bite too! Let's ring the bell and see if we can summon up a vampire or a Belle. ;)

Mordred

Approaches out of the shadows... "Well, well, well.. summoning a wee bit 'o dark, are we? Or is it a Ringing One you were hoping for?" :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

..or maybe he was ringing for Lawrence Welk?  "A one-a, a two-a.."  ;P (I had to watch that with my granny when I visited her in the summer.....I despised that show!)   

Mordred

Hearing those dulcet tones.. makes my legs walk a wee bit slower.. and my hands grab whatever there is to hold me back! Please! :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Laughs*   

Quick, hide behind this here wall!  I won't let the evil accordionist get to you!    lol

Mordred

Uh oh.. not one of those! Those contraptions have an eerie way of sending their call to the drops of blood themselves.. Quick! Cover your ears! :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Let's put some calk in our ears.  That should do it! ;)

Mordred

That one almost made me balk. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Must get that BIG ball of wax out of your ear first!   Ewwww!    ;P

Mordred

Y'all just gettin' downright wicked now, you know? :P *checks ear.. find it quite clean :P*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Unable to pass up a "clean ear", the cowgirl shows a little gall by leaning down and sticking her wet tongue inside and wiggling it!  ;P

Mordred

That scrumptiously wiggling thing in the vampire's ear makes him so weak in the knees, he does nearly fall.. yet somehow, he keeps his composure.. while sliding arms around the sexy little one with the soft blond hair and the cowboy hat.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Softly, she fell into his lap as he pulled her into his arms....... (and will continue this in PM)  ;P

Mordred

Whispers into the lovely warm bundle's ear.. "You feel damn good, you know that? I'm afrair you are stuck just like this."
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mmmm.... I like being stuck with you, Mine! *His words only adding more fuel to the fire that already burns HOT inside every cell of her being!*  ;)

Mordred

*Keeps whispering thoughts.. some just primal sounds.. some actual words.. to fuel to the most full, that blaze inside his sweet babygirl.. feeling his own ready to burst outta his skin* ;)
*See Pillory*