Pathfinder; Evil Dead Recruitment

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, February 13, 2016, 01:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: Muse on February 14, 2016, 04:56:15 PM
I l ike her, Persoephone.  Do you have a picture? 

Do you intend to stick with her primary weapon as a dagger?  :) 

It's on the character sheet. I've been trying to find the bigger version.
EDIT: Found it!

She's got a dagger and fangs. Not sure what other weapon(s) would suit her.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Elven Sex Goddess

The Order of the White

Lady Ash Moonstone

Human,  CG  Witch 13th level

Thorim Runestrike

Dwarf,  LG  Magnus 6th level,  Cleric 5th level

Tallis Moonwhisper

Elven  NG  Oracle 6th level /  Wizard 6th level

Gorzum

Aasimar (Minotaur)
CN  Barbarian 16th level

Lady Lustria

Tiefling  CG Sorceress 10th level,   Rogue 2nd level

Revelation

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=718857

Living on the edge of the free lands, safety can sometimes feel like a luxury with the vast expanse held by the denizens of the Grunge. Few take up the vigil to truly pledge their lives in the safety of others, but the Forrest family are one such clan. Having trained every male to fight for the safety of not just the family but others, Michael was no exception. of strong will and devout spirit, what he lacked in the pure fighting efficiency that a warrior had, his zealous inner faith to keep the free lands safe from the brutish tribes. Having recently finished training proper, he has been surprised by a different missive altogether - it would appear his family owes a minor debt to others far within the Kingdoms of Carolina, and it is up to Michael to repay said debt. Whatever it is, Michael stands ready, for he believes it his proper duty to see to the safety of all, and he puts his trust in faith and steel.

---

There, sheet and small history. Might change his image pic - iunno, I get picky about pictures for guys. Anyway, spells aren't done yet, but all of his other sheet stuff is! Hopefully it's alright.

persephone325

What kind of history do we need to write? I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Revelation

I dunno if we actually need to write much if any - I just felt better writing something short and to the point was all!

freeko

Anyone opposed to me falling into my comfort zone of playing my paladin base build here?

One day I swear I will figure out that there are actual classes not named Paladin in Pathfinder.. I think I have a stong candidate for a new years resolution for next year now.. ;p

I should have the character up once I am done posting elsewhere and can put the appropriate level of concentration into making the character.

Revelation

Quote from: freeko on February 14, 2016, 09:13:46 PM
Anyone opposed to me falling into my comfort zone of playing my paladin base build here?

One day I swear I will figure out that there are actual classes not named Paladin in Pathfinder.. I think I have a stong candidate for a new years resolution for next year now.. ;p

I should have the character up once I am done posting elsewhere and can put the appropriate level of concentration into making the character.

Paladin and inquisitor sounds like good road trip buddies to me!

Muse

A paladin in the party?  Hip hip huzzah!!!! :D 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

(By the way, Perspehone.  Is that Bucky fighting Iron Man in your avatar?  When did I miss that?)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Revelation

Quote from: Muse on February 14, 2016, 09:26:02 PM
(By the way, Perspehone.  Is that Bucky fighting Iron Man in your avatar?  When did I miss that?)

It's from the civil war trailer. Gimme a sec and i'll find it for you

Revelation

persephone325

I don't know.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: persephone325 on February 14, 2016, 07:39:38 PM
What kind of history do we need to write? I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere.

The history need only be a brief paragraph.    More importantly a personality.    Both of these can be placed right on the character sheet from myth-weavers.   There is a box for personality.  Just right of description.   

The big box at second to bottom  'Other notes'  can hold the background.    Also the box right below personality 'additional notes can hold sexual preferences and on and off.   

Revelation

Added history and personality to the sheet directly then, wrote up said personality for it.

persephone325

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on February 14, 2016, 11:04:38 PM
The history need only be a brief paragraph.    More importantly a personality.    Both of these can be placed right on the character sheet from myth-weavers.   There is a box for personality.  Just right of description.   

The big box at second to bottom  'Other notes'  can hold the background.    Also the box right below personality 'additional notes can hold sexual preferences and on and off.   

Besides those things, is the sheet OK right now?
I don't know.

Cuchulainn

Are there still places left? I was thinking of applying with something like an investigator, might take a while simply because never made a system character before. Aye there any major cities I could use in a back story?

Chulanowa

So, hey, what is the technological level of the world? Like, forearms, technology guide stuff, etc?

Lunar Raven

Galad Shadowsong is more or less stated out.  Need to get some equipment, but first I'll work on the bio and personality sections.

ESG, what do you envision the story to smut ratio will be, and are flaws permitted to be taken?  Thanks!

Guys, feel free to make comments.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

freeko

I don't feel that my character and yours will get along so good. Just a guess though.

In other news, would a fallen paladin be permitted here? It is something that I have wanted to try for some time now.

Revelation

Fallen as in anti-paladin? As iirc those need to be CE, but there's no evil allowed in the game.

freeko

Hmm. I think a fallen paladin is somewhat different than an anti-paladin. I guess with no evil allowed that would not work for an anti-paladin.

I guess it would be a bad idea anyways. Thats what I get for trying to think at 4am lol.

Now here is the problem with me trying to think at high noon. My character gets 2 Talents regularly, and the game calls for 2 extra talents as well giving me 4 talents total to pick from for my character?

Did not want to double post.

Lunar Raven

Quote from: freeko on February 15, 2016, 02:58:50 AM
Now here is the problem with me trying to think at high noon. My character gets 2 Talents regularly, and the game calls for 2 extra talents as well giving me 4 talents total to pick from for my character?
I wouldn't consider that so, as I think ESG means that characters are entitled to 2 starting traits.  Still, that's only my interpretation and would warrant clarification from our GM.  On the other hand, if it really means we start with 4 traits, whoopie!  Shopping time! XD

Edit: Anyone wanting to use the Pathfinder Ultimate Campaign background generator can find it here, with more detailed explanations on how it works here.  It can occasionally produce strange results, but if you're like me, you might find that there's fun to be had at interpreting and explaining it ;D
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

schnookums

Im away from my computer so I'll post a character probably Tuesday

Elven Sex Goddess

Smut meter (lowest 1 to 10 highest):  3

I do not envision a lot of smut generated in terms of actual  smut being generated from the npc.   As stated in the  blurb for enticement for recruiting.   I hope to get that feel of dark comedic genre in the fantasy realm like the show Ash vs the evil dead.    So most smut will be  like a bodyless head calling on the guys to skull fuck it or I give good head.  i.e  from the show.   

Now as far as smut among the party that is all up to you.   Have as much as you like or as little as want.   So I am thinking bondage system group or perhaps  NC system group.

The Order of the White  will really not be involved other then being npc's  that will stir the group at significant intervals.   Showing up at various points to do such with Lady Ash Moonstone being the first one the group meets. 

I will be looking over characters tonight.    So will be getting back with you all on them. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Flaws can be taken and  I will cap the flaws taken at 2.   

Technology level will be basic in terms of  with firearms.    The world had digressed and just now in the past hundred years have the races again discovered gunpowder.   

Ok think I have covered everything.