Supernatural fandom f lf m or f

Started by wolventears, November 15, 2013, 12:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

So lately I've been into Supernatural quite bad. Dean Winchester is just such a damn piece of man candy. I'd like to roleplay him saving and finding a girl, my character. Plot can be discussed.

I need someone who knows the show and can play Dean.  Gender doesn't really matter as long as you get Dean perfect.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

VeronicaH

I'm so into Dean too. So... into... Dean. I hope you find what you are looking for. I'm a chick, but I just don't think I could do him justice. *Sigh*.

What about him do you like? Going through the seasons for the second time :).

wolventears

Well other than him looking damn delicious, his attitude is what gets me. So confident with a funny side.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

VeronicaH

I love his vulnerability for family. And his loyalty. He isn't the smartest of the bunch, but he is the most loyal. His ability to form bonds with others on a deep level really gets me. They wrote his character really well, flaws and all.

wolventears

Yeah they did which is why I'd love to do an rp involving him

wolventears

Still looking for someone to play Dean. Really craving this.