You keep pulling me back to you. (male character needed)

Started by Samantha, February 22, 2010, 06:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

I loved longer term, romantic roleplays. With character development, and time for them to fall in love. Currently my posts have been about three solid paragraphs, but I do adjust to my partner and what the scene calls for. 

You Keep Pulling Me Back
Based in the early 1800's

I adore the 1800s, well, I read a lot of historical romances that are based during that time period, and I know a bit about the peerage, gentry, whatever you'd like to call it. Well, its basically goes like this,

The idea is that in that time, women had to 'come out' meaning they had to start looking for husbands, that usually happened when they turn 20 or 21, and it is only socially accept able to go five seasons of looking for a husband. Well my character is in her last season, and desperately needs to find a husband, of course she needs to find a husband in the peerage right? Well, there is a newcomer, someone not born of the Dukes and the Earls, an entrepreneur, who, because of his money, cannot be ignored. They may have met before, and since she is so stubborn, ignores him when he asks to dance, but he is dead set on having her. Will she give in due to her age, financial need, or her desire for the attractive man?

(I have plenty of ideas for this one... And I'm craving it!!! Pm me please of you're interested.)

PLEASE pm me to discuss the idea!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]