The futa's milk (MxFuta)

Started by Soveliss, September 14, 2015, 10:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Hello all!

So this is a fantasy I've had and would like to play someday, I just need someone to play the futa.

So there's this futa, her "milk" (cum) affects people by making it harder for them to think and focus, and making them more obedient, should it enter their bodies. She can cum very big loads, enough to fill bowls, and humans could subsist on it. So, she kidnaps this cute boy (me, but cuter), and make him drink her "milk" from a dog bowl as his only source of nourishment, and make him into her human dog who loves taking it up that ass, lick her, or, when she is in the mood, fuck her, and can't think much. Collar and leash included.

Anyone wants to play this futa? Thanks in advance!
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

Soveliss

Okay, I'm bringing back this topic after a while because I would love to play that fantasy. Pretty please? Thank you in advance! :)
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.

Soveliss

"Work together as a team
                                                        Brentalfloss