Mr Johnssons Calling (Shadowrun players looked for)

Started by Spider, January 03, 2009, 06:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Seeds

Devil, just focus on your character and let other people that do the number crunching do their thing.

Starfox

Also, if you want a character picture made, I can do a render if you give me a description.

Diabolus Lupus

I'm not really sure what trolls look like in Shadow run. ^^;

Starfox

They're 250 cm tall, have horns, slightly pointed ears, a big flat nose, and elongated arms, and weigh a lot. They often have rough skin as well, but they are generally human apart from that.

Diabolus Lupus

Go with that I guess, female of course. I don't know what kind of coloration they tend to have, but go with the norm I guess, and short hair.

Paladin

I have seen starfoxes art and it is in the same area that I work with but he is well... waaaay better than I ever hope to be. Devil will have a great character pic. As for the numbers Starfox and I are done crunching them. I think you will be happy with the character.... and get to kill lots of stuff in ways that can only be described as verry messy and possibly erotic to anyone that likes alot of bloodshed as for the character itself go with what Starfox posted. He did a nice revamp.

Diabolus Lupus

ok, well. If it's possible for me to get a copy of Star's version. that'd be nice.

Starfox

Should be a page or so back. Also, Troll skin color runs the gamut of human color, so ethnicity works as well.

Starfox

Other Question: should we use the wiki here for character sheets? I can send my template if there's interest.

Diabolus Lupus

Ok, let's go tan for the skin and black hair.

I don't care about the wiki thing.

Starfox

Here's the first draft of Alex Summers (no gear yet, just to cehck face, horns, tusks etc.):

Alex

Diabolus Lupus

wow, Palli said you were good. Any chance you could make the horns a little lighter?

And what program are you doing this on?

Starfox

Here are lighter horns (not much lighter, the texture is hard to change):

Alex

Diabolus Lupus

looks cool to me.

I've never heard of Daz, but it does look interesting.

Starfox

Diabolus Lupus

Sweet. She looks like she's ready to kick someone's ass. ^^

Paladin

Ok Starfox, see f you can do a better Akari than mine using my gear list. I have Shadow Dancer and the Billy Trenchcoat if you need it for M3. I want to see what you come up with.

Paladin

Pumpkin Seeds

Spider

I love it! :)

Now if we just can get the rest of the group in :) Asku you should get your desc to Starfox too :)

Dandy, Muse hows things going?

Starfox

Me and Paladin have done some pre-game rp already in the Jade Orchid thread. I'll post a new scene there once I am home, a meeting with a gang, so Alex can get involved as well and get to meet them while the rest get their characters finished.