News:

Main Menu

Happy Holidays

Started by Spookie Monster, December 20, 2010, 08:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Yeah, yeah, I know that I posted this last year and the year before, but hey, I really do like it.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

And I think that I'd be remiss if I didn't add this little morsel of the Zeitgeist...

Cookie monster on SNL

As fresh as cookies right out of the oven.

Happy Holidays, one and all.

Spel

Can it be?
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Oniya

Unfortunately, Bing Crosby Productions is being a Scrooge.  Was that the Bowie and Bing collab?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Spookie Monster

Gah!  Yes, it was.  Was.  A Scrooge indeed!  Bing Crosby Enterprises, you're getting a lump of coal this Christmas.  (And if you think that that is bad news, wait till I tell you where you're getting it.)

This is what the video should have been (and I'm guessing that this one's going to stay up):

Bing Crosby & David Bowie - The Little Drummer Boy / Peace On Earth

Thank you very much for the heads-up, Oniya!  Much appreciated.  Happy Holidays!

Spel

Agent sliding down the chimney...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~