News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les Man

Only if you made Jim Halper-face afterwards.

Would you like me if I told you how to get all that paint off your hands?
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Mordred

Yes.. although the hues of blue will never be foiled.. and would soon rise from the pores. I am afflicted.

Would you like me if I suddenly fell into a trance and started babbling thoughts from a long forgotten language?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I would just assume that you were having a caffeine attack and spouting nonsense anyway, so sure, I'd like you fine.

...if I was worried that you were having some sort of mental breakdown and called the guys in white to come get you?

Mordred

Those guys? Again? Sure.. I'm a sucker (literally) for a perfectly curved bottom.. I'd like you.

.. if while the guys in white were assessing the situation I used my finely honed powers of suggestion to nudge their suspicion your way.. causing them to pounce with the other type of white jacket?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Ack! Turn about is not always fair play, you know! But it might exempt you from disliking....maybe.

...if, using my own powers of suggestion (i.e. wiggling bottom and big time smiles) I managed to finangle things so that the both of us were locked up in a padded cell together?

JackWhite

I'd love that.

... if I were taken out and I couldn't convince them to take you out too?

Flaming

No worries, I can handle myself with those.

If I wanted an alligator as a pet?

I dont know

Oh yea, i would like you. As you would be cool in my eyes now. With no head, so i could take advatage of you ;))))

If i sat on your back, holding you down scratching your back, drawing  a picture of my favourite pose, in a way i'd take you afterwards?

Breathless Intent

It would probably feel nice to have my back scratched and I'd probably end up falling asleep instead of paying attention to what you were trying to draw or do. So yeah, I'd still like you.

...if I invited you over for a sleep over and whispered secrets to you in the dark?

JackWhite

Oh, I'm on my way already.

If I arrived late?

Flaming

No problem, I always have something to do while I wait.

If I was always ahead of time and kept poking you to hurry up?

Mordred

I'd get a wee bit frustrated that someone was quicker than me.. but would embrace the sensation, filling with determination to speed my sorry ass up. Yeah, we'd still be cool.

.. if I conjured a bit of shadow and pulled the carpet from under your time-sped feet?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Ack! Undoubtedly I'd fall down hard on my ass after that. Which is NOT nice! Can't say I would like you very much while I was rubbing my poor offended tush...

...if I dragged you to a petting zoo to feed little pellets to goats?

Mordred

Heh.. yeah.. somehow I think that'd be so silly. Do those things go baa?

.. if I unzipped my outter covering and revealed I was actually a wolf and jumped the fence to wreak some havoc?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh no! Those poor little goats!! SO long as you didn't actually bite any of them I might still like you.

...if I was so embarrassed by you acting all wolfy that I put on my sunglasses, a big floppy hat, and pretended that I had noooo idea who that nutty wolf guy is?

Mordred

(naww, I'd behave.. I prefer human bl.. company)

Hmm.. didn't want association.. what is this, the 1400's? Ohhhh, I can't blame you. It's the tail, right?

.. if I again unzipped and revealed I was indeed the blue stained thing with fangs.. with no more Scooby type surprises?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I probably wouldn't trust it, seeing as you have already changed so many times already. But, this version isn't nearly as frightening to the poor little goats, so I'd certainly like it most.

...if I asked you to sing me a song?

Les Man

Sure, I'd like you.  You wouldn't like ME, after the song, but...

...if I sang out of tune (would you stand up and walk out on me)?
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

Mordred

I'd be ok with you.. but walking out depends on how loud it was.

.. if I held up a score card.. grading you quite harshly?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

That would be pretty rude! But I would appreciate your honesty...even if I didn't get high marks *pouts*

...if I gave you a pet ferret and insisted that you call it Petunia?

Mordred

Yeah.. I'd teach that little bugger to do all sorts of tricks.

.. if I showed you soon after that Petunia could find and hide the win for me?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oooh I'd be very impressed with Petunia! And applaud your skills at teaching him new tricks.

...if I knew that you might do that all along, and had already pre-taught Petunia to deliver decoy wins to you so MY win stayed safe?

Les Man

Sure, cuz neither of oyu have the win right now, *I* do!  Mwa-haha!

If I was little over-the-top in informing you I had the win?

Mordred

I'd encourage that behavior.. while whistling for Pippy (Petunia's demented half-brother.. who IS trained properly).. to retrieve your win.. making it my win. Yeah, I'd like that very much.

.. if I gave way too much praise, giving you a false sense of satisfaction.. before vamoosing outta sight with ferrets and win?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I'd be so happy with all that praise that I wouldn't mind much. Also because I'd know that ultimately the win is Mine and I'd get it back any second now.

...if I told you all to stop talking about the Win in this thread?