Insert Clever Title Here...Click it...You know you want to...

Started by Ehvianna, September 28, 2010, 11:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ehvianna

So it's taken me some time to get around to actually putting up some seriously thought out ideas, mostly because 9 times out of 10 I'm forced to post with my phone.  Boooooo!! Hissss!!

I've been playing a lot of male characters of late, which I sincerely adore mind you, but I'd kind of like to see a few changes for me as a writer.  Hence the post for ideas.

Jace

First of all, I am seriously craving a M/M storyline involving one of my most beloved characters, Jace Various.  He can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70085.msg3076034#msg3076034  He is a headstrong absolutely bat shit crazy bastard that in truth I had always envisioned with major bisexual tendencies.  I would like him to find himself a little boi fun.  There would be some stipulations as far as a male character would go:  Obviously, he'd have to like pretty guys, because Jace is definitely pretty (think along the lines of a young Sebastian Bach and if you don't know who that is, please google it lol).  Jace is not expressly dominant, but does tend to like to dominate quite a bit.  This does NOT mean he is a top.  It would be better if this male character wasn't butch, but please, let's not go to the other spectrum as well,  no bois who look like they could be girls etc.  If Jace is going to choose a guy, he's going to be attractive, but definitely male.  Anyway, as far as storyline goes, this could be a romantic story or otherwise, it really doesn't matter.  Jace would be existing outside of any timelines of previous stories.  So just bounce some ideas with me let's see what we can do.

Dani

Dani is a female character I'm working on, have had her in many incarnations and so forth, but I would like to develop her a bit more.  Dani is a rather impulsive, somewhat spoiled, beautiful 18 year old girl that embraces the fact that because of her petite size, she looks a lot younger.  Heads turn when she walks into a room and she loves every second of it.  She enjoys the chase, very rarely giving in at the end of it.  But she always gets what she wants.  What she doesn't realize is that some day, she's going to meet someone who is not only going to be much better at "the game" than she is, but this guy also isn't going to let her walk away without giving him what HE wants.  This would definitely be a NC storyline.  Need a very strong but super suave male.  Must have STYLE hehe.

Ok, I am sure I will update this soon, right now I just can't think of anything else.  I am interested in doing a historical piece, perhaps even a romance if someone prefers.  Anything goes really.  I just looooove history and such.  Poke me if you have any ideas or what have you.

Have fun storming the castle!!

On and Offs