Interest check: Teenage demon hunters?

Started by Soveliss, March 31, 2016, 08:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Heya all!

So for a long while I've been wanting to play a teenage Demon Huntress studying in college, in a setting that would be draw inspiration from Sailor Moon and Persona 4. Basically, demons starts appearing all over the modern world and secretly try to take over the place, and select people all over the world awaken their powers and have to fight them and their human flunkies (say, a demon may end up leading a gang or some such). I guess I'm looking for a demon hunter cell and a GM. I'm looking for system game, GURPS 4rth edition seems nice for it but maybe some other systems can do it. I don't really want it to be too dark, basically a game where students suddenly get powers and have to balance a normal life and demon hunting like the Inaba Scoobies balancing school and going into the TV world.

Basically, I'd like to play as Luna Wolfgang, her family on her father's side having germanic origins (so I can justify the name), her father being a former soldier, her mother a hypnotherapist psychiatrist, and her supernatural abilities would be super toughness (able to shrug off knives, punches and low caliber bullets though high caliber ones would make a mess of her), being able to transform into a wolf (thus the name Luna Wolfgang, Luna for "moon" and "Wolfgang", well, that's obvious, I kinda like the idea of werewolves names even though she isn't a werewolf but a shape shifter who can switch forms at will), and rallying her allies with a battle cry/howl to help them fight more effectively/dispel effects that affect their mental state.

Don't worry she just had her 18th birthday a few weeks ago if you want to have some shenanigans (with a hypnotherapist mom, she's bound to have read some books on Eriksonian hypnosis.)

So, any takers?
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.