Interest Check: Sands of Time

Started by MagicalPen, January 21, 2008, 12:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Interest Check: Sands of Time
Medieval, Freeform, Open Ended, Time Travel, Small Group

What if you were able to pull back the Sands of Time and live in the moment? What if you could experience the ruins around you in their full splendor? What if you were able to experience the Middle Ages like they were in real life?

In the Forests of England, the ruins of a town and castle have been discovered. A team of archaeologists and historians and students have been sent to examine and excavate these ruins. Some think these undocumented ruins could be that of the mythical Camelot, or a Lost Norwegian Settlement.

What they do not know, however, is that one of their finds holds powerful magic that will transport them all back in time, to the heyday of this mysterious village/castle.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Jefepato

This does sound like fun, though hopefully it's not meant to be too dark.  (The Middle Ages could be potentially nasty, after all...)

MagicalPen

All depends on who else shows some interest. I *was* thinking that events might take place during a seige of the castle, which leaves plenty of opportunity for some more dark-themed type of things to occur.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games