News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Vosh the strange (ooc)

Started by Chrisking777, August 25, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisking777

I originally built him in pathfinder so he is a slightly unhinged gunslinger with a blunderbuss named Nukey who he talks to and take very good care of. I'm looking to start him at level 1 and go from there

I would love if nukey was a magic item that actually communicates to Vosh but has unintentionally driven him mad but not violent mad more like he acts strange to the people around him but is considered harmless and has more then once taken care of trouble due to his madness. 

If interested please pm me. I would love it if it is just me and a gm

(this is part of my request thread i had up before so any thoughts ideas would be welcome.)

xPeof

To desire there must be lust
To love there must be trust

Minty

Hahahah he sounds like an interesting character! That is awesome! I bet he is really fun to play!

My character is Onryo. She's a half-elf adept who specializes in melee combat (with shock gloves) and is the Face of a group. Her adept powers are mostly face-themed and she just had her awakening and was pretty much forced to follow the Cat Mentor spirit to find out who killed her ex partner.

Chrisking777

well.... what are your experiences rping?

also  what kind of fantasy setting are you two lookiing for?

xPeof

Should be good. My character is known as Rikam the Red-eyed. He is mostly known for his skill with thrown projectiles. He also has a hidden power that he prefers not use, since it is forbidden due to it harming the body of the user. This power is the main reason he is an outcast and does not speak much. He has two distinguishing features. A streak of white hair and a brilliantly red eye.

xPeof

I've played a bit of dnd but never pathfinder. I prefer story over game mechanics. Fantasy setting of course. Standard Dnd world Axis works best For me.

Minty

I am open to all and any fantasy games, but I've never done a play by post or over the internet game honestly so I feel very newbie about it. I don't feel like I am experienced enough to GM hahaha

xPeof

I have never GMed before, but I have played by post before. I prefer to have a partner during the adventure due to the realism found in-game.

Minty

I have just plain ole' RP'd freeform for over 10 years over the internet so I'm okay with writing. It's just the mechanics behind gaming on the internet that I will be new to.