News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

If I was invisible...

Started by LateNightKiss, July 25, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

I'd lurk around particularly delicious human creatures, then when the pulse lured my ravenous need beyond my control, I'd whip out my extra-special-super-shadow-infused mistletoe.. you know, the kind that requires not only a kiss but a little nipping bite. Tis the season and all, eh?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I couldn't help but touch certain people in certain places just so I could watch their reaction purely for my own enjoyment.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

I would blend into shadow.. ohhhh, yeah, I do that anyway, right? Ahhh, but here, I'd blend into those even harder to get to bits of shadow that bend around supple curves, that vanish within caressing bits of soft silks and whispering fabrics.. yet I would probably give myself away.. for it would be difficult to restrain my growling hums when hugging so close to that realm of sweet soft skin.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'd probably get a lot of bruises because I'd forget I was invisible and walk into a lot of people and things that were moving and would also probably freak out when I tried to look in a mirror and didn't see me staring back!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

I'd make sure any other invisible creatures (for example, the one who posted prior to this posting) that were bumping into things bumped into me plenty.. making me wonder.. would there be different degrees of invisibility? Would two that were not within normal range of sight be within each other's site.. or does the newer being of invisibility have the edge over the previous invisible person? *decides to drink of pot of coffee while diving further into this thought*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

...then I'd be happy because no one would be able to find me unless I wanted them to.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Anesa

...I'd spank that little tush of yours every now and again just to hear you squeal!  :D

Flaming

...I'd be even luckier , cause I could spank you both.

Saku

-comes up behind all of you and spanks everyone-
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Flaming

hey! did I just get spanked by a girl? *looks around* I can't see no one here...

Oh well, let's be honest, fist thing I'll pay a visit to the ladies lockers room

Mordred

I would definitely see how much harmless activity I could get up to that would make headlines while providing me with lecherous thrill and while raising a mob of supporters that would cheer on the invisible scoundrel!
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

No harmless activity for me, I would walk up behind him and slowly draw my fingers and nails down his spine, starting at the top of his neck and downward.

I dont know

Grab her and slide her under the car while her mom watches it.  O:)

Mordred

.. I think I'd find a place high north, where it remains dark for months.. with a direct line of sight towards Neptune.. with my Ipod and a decent supply of Starbursts.
*See Pillory*

Les Man

...I would paint you COMPLETELY blue (finally) in your sleep, then follow you around all day making really cheesy, annoying jokes about Smurfs and that girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

I dont know

I could just walk wherever i would want. Peak in anywhere, see something that not everybody had seen before.

Mordred

Let's face it. If I were invisible.. the very concept of 'being naughty' would take on a whole new dimension of complexity. Yes, I would be very, very bad. In a good way, I think.
*See Pillory*

Raphael

Since the person above me is male.if I was invisible I would probably steal his money.

JDboots

I would pretend to be the ghost of a long lost relative and convince you to leave half of all you stole on the night table to help redeem my soul.

Raphael

All my long lost relatives are dumbasses so good luck with that :)

I would follow you home unnoticed... and when you get in the shower... I would quietly... rearrange the furniture in the living room.

SummerWhispers

If I was invisible, Hmmm lets see, I would lightly tickle your ear, with the tip of my finger.

I dont know

I would fill your bedroom with flowers while you'd be at shower.

Autumn52

I would sing a love song to him and patch his wounds.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

I'd follow her around, tickling her face jussssst when she least expected it, with those super long bangs. Then later, when she was going slightly crazy from this constant act.. I'd start giving raspy little whispered warnings of more into that little ear of hers.
*See Pillory*

BlueCitrusSky

I would sneak into a plane to visit my bf in Denmark, that way we can save on the thousand dollar ticket. :D