The scoundrel and the Lady-F seeking M

Started by Verasaille, May 20, 2016, 03:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

He is a bastard son of nobility, the rest of the family does not know of his parentage.

She is a successful untitled young woman of known accomplishments. She is caught in the library looking for a novel to read herself to sleep. He is intriguing, who is he?

Or it could be she is a young noble's daughter looking for a last fling before she is forced to marry for her father's political interests. But who is this man who finds her lurking in the Palace Library? He might be her father's enemy, seeking to undermine his efforts by wooing away his daughter!

This rp can be set in a fantasy world or the real world, perhaps in a historical rp set in the Middle Ages. I adore Historical fiction. I also love fantasy and the setting I have built in my World Building thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221640.0

Please note my O/O's and have one of your own I can view. PM's only please to discuss the possibilities. This will be a forum rp, set in an appropriate section for content.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Still looking for a partner for a fun filled light romance. Can be a one shot, to see if we can be compatible.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Who is the delightful scoundrel who finds the nobles daughter late at night in the Palace Library? Perhaps it is someone she has seen before, but never seems to have caught his eye.

Or maybe it is a total stranger and she just happens to find him while she is looking for a book to help her get to sleep? That book, so old and dusty, it had something in the front cover that noted each reader of the book might find something a little different than usual. It said something about fantasy and wish fulfillment...

He is so handsome, dark hair and dreamy brown eyes that burn with passion. She always wanted someone to look at her that way. Someone who would woo her and seduce her with words and touch oh so tender.

Verasaille

This is still open to someone who likes a mysterious chance encounter that turns into more with the passage of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyPcQLUdL-8

Verasaille

So many ways to do this. Not looking for total smut, but a long term rp with a writer who loves romance and intrigue. Give me a good character with charm and intelligence and I will be the blushing sweet lady falling for your charms.

OR!!! If you like something a bit darker, maybe the one who finds her spirits her away with soft words, only to hold her captive for someone evil who wants to get at her father. We could do a lot with this!!

PM's only please!

Verasaille

I see the scoundrel looking like Santiago Cabrera. (YUMMY)

Come now, there must be someone looking for a sweet romance or an intrigue at court.

Verasaille

There are so many ways to play this out. A noble lady who is searching for a way out of her depressing life, she discovers that one of the servants is secretly reading the books in the King's Royal Library.

Perhaps he is a spy sent by a rival Kingdom, trying to find a weakness to exploit. In order to maintain his cover, he seduces the noblewoman and convinces her he is merely a man seeking to better himself. Will she buy his lies and give in? Or does she descover his secret!?