Fall of the Superheroine... Looking for female character!

Started by Arkaniel, July 05, 2016, 08:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

As the title says, I'm interested in doing something a little out of my usual comfort zone. I'm looking for a heavy bondage, non con, even Extreme game with as little limits as possible, where a female superhero (preferable Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Emma Frost, Spiderwoman, Black Cat, Zatanna, Miss Marvel, Power Girl, Batgirl, Huntress, ... ) is captured or seduced by an alien warlord or a powerful human villain and bred/tamed/broken into being the perfect love and sex slave to this Warlord or Black Wizard.

The part out of my comfort zone?

The fact that alternatively to the idea above, I'm willing to do a version of this with me playing multiple men and not just a single Warlord or Wizard.

This will obviously be a smutty story, but there can be action, seduction, psychological games,...

A third version could be with me playing a single male character, collecting a harem of superheroines to "breed" with and repopulate his powerful people.

If there are any takers for either of the three versions, feel free to PM me, preferably with mention of the female character(s) you'd prefer to play. Other superheroines besides the one listed above are also welcome. I just named some of my favourite ones of the top of my head.