Mass Effect

Started by Malrunar, July 03, 2016, 12:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

PM me if interested.

So, once again life has gotten insane, and I've found myself writing less and working more. I'm trying to change that, but it's not as easy as jumping right back into the swing of things. I have several fantastic stories that are on a hiatus until I find my rhythm again and I'd like to try finding it with a series that I'm completely in love with. I'm hoping to find a writing partner interested in composing a story that takes place in the Mass Effect universe. I'll be picky with my choosing for a multitude of reasons, but the main one is that if I don't 'feel' your writing style this little attempt to perform CPR on my muse won't work. No hard feelings.

Here are a few things I'd like with this roleplay:

-Original characters. (Although I won't argue if someone wants to play Garrus. I myself won't play a cannon character, except as an NPC. It's a personal preference.)
-Preferably the time frame would take place BEFORE the reaper invasion; there is a lot to explore and I think it would be more fun to battle against Batarian slavers, pirates and mercenaries than husks and marauders..
-Flawed characters; these are the ones I fall in love with. If you're the best at everything it gets boring. Give me conflict, clashing of personalities, struggle with the differences between race and station. I want to fight for it.
-Wit. I love a good silver tongue behind a sharp quip.

I have a few ideas on plot, but I prefer to create that shell with a partner to ensure that we both have a  say in what we want. I'm not lacking in ideas, and am rather open minded to suggestions.