Room service and monster's hotel (f looking for F/M or monsters)

Started by Emma20, July 01, 2016, 08:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma20

Room service

MC lost her flight back home and has to find a place to sleep, the only place nearby is a hotel. The hotel is big and old as if time itself has stopped and full of guests both female and male, MC asks if she can pay for a room but there is nothing she can afford, the only way she can get a room is if she takes on a job while she stays but that requires that she strips.

MC agrees not wanting to stay outside as there is a storm on the way. But the job does not end that night in fact she can't check out, her new job is to take care of every order that she gets day and night. If the female in room 12 wants MC to lick her pussy for an hour she has to do it, if the man in room 14 wants to fuck MC's ass she has to bend over.

The only one able to leave the hotel and come back is the guests who paid for their room and the friends that they take with them when they stay there.

I think you get the idea, your character is the guest or guests who have checked in to the hotel for the season, or guest and friends of the guest etc.  Depending on what you feel comfortable with. If this peeked your interest and you have any questions about kinks and things like that or want to plan with me and do this RP.  Please PM me.

Monster's hotel

This is the same as the room service RP, however MC is a human girl and the guests are all monsters, this RP is more extreme.

Emma20