Classic Werewolf 2: Electric Boogaloo -Game Thread-

Started by Galactic Druid, June 06, 2015, 02:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafiki23

Donning his favorite Hawaiian shirt, Rafiki hit the beach. Heading in the direction of the local tiki bar, he paused to scan the area. Seeing all of the happy vacationers and locals alike, he smiled. Moving on he took a few more steps towards the bar when he stopped to read a poster. The brightly colored pamphlet read that all of the people attending the event would be allowed to choose the Master of Ceremonies from the group. This peaked his interests and set his heart a race when he noticed the time limit. Late as usual Rifki set off at a hurried speed to place his ballot, already knowing who he was going to vote for.

"She'll really like this!" He said to himself softly.

Getting to the ballot box and grasping at the nearest writing utensil he quickly scribbled his vote. Cera in big bolded letters. She would never guess that he voted for her, but that and more surprises would come later.

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

AffablyEvil

I guess Remi is as good as any choice at the moment for the master of our little ceremony. ^^
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

Ceralilly

Ceralilly decided to drop a vote in for Remiel as well. Thoigh she didnt take much tometo think about her vote...as she was fairly tipsy when she cadt it....she just hoped her writing was legible and scurried off to find her lover again. Rafiki was making his way back from his own vote it appeared and she couldn't wait to cover him in drunken kisses.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

It was a close call, but ultimately, and likely in part due to his excellent Captain Morgan costume, Remiel was selected to be the Master of Ceremonies for the evening. The party went well until the night, ending only when the last of the vacationers had finally turned in, right on the beach. It was a perfect, cloudless, quiet evening under a bright, full moon, it's reflection sparkling in the ocean. It was hard to picture a more perfect paradise.

The Night Phase Has Begun!

As always, the day phase will begin when I have my role PMs in.

Galactic Druid

"Awoooooooo!" The howl of wolves could be heard across the island, almost immediately spreading panic. Vacationers ran for the nearest shelter they could find, using windows if doors weren't an option. On the beach, they could hear the growls, the howls, and worst of all, the screams. Only once day broke did anyone dare venture out to see what had happened. In the middle of the beach, sand died red, laid the corpse of Versaille.

"These aren't ordinary wolves..." a frightened student pointed out, gesturing towards a pair of par prints. They were far larger than a wolf's, and were in sets of two, rather than four. "There's no way..." one commented. It wasn't long before accusations were flying between the vacationers. Who'se idea had it been to come to this beach? Who was responsible? No one could remember.

The Second Day Phase has begun!

Just like before, players will be casting votes. This time, however, the 'winner' is headed to the gallows, and will be eliminated from the game.Please remember, voting is a required part of the game. There will be a time limit to get votes in, at which point all collected votes will be tallied. Please have you votes in within the next the next 96 hours, Wednesday Evening.

Players

• Blythe
  • James Moriaty
  • Remiel
  • Silver
  • Madame Prof
  • Verasaille
  • KatKwik
  • Sunshine
  • Yugi
  • AffablyEvil
  • Assassini
  • persephone325
  • Ceralilly
  • LunaLillith22
  • Rafiki23
  • Lady Lunarius
  • Leorobin
  • EmyKat
  • Strangefate

Roles in play:

• 3 Werewolves
  • The Lone Wolf
  • The Cursed Villager
  • The Bodyguard
  • The Priest
  • Healer
  • The Witch
  • The Seer
  • 7 Villagers

AffablyEvil

Soooo.... Standard plan of assuming the she- Er, I mean, the Master of Ceremonies, is guilty?
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Zelric Miras

Perhaps not this time. After all without a master of ceremonies we might as well be doing things ourselves. Let's let Remiel entertain us a few days more. Lillith had been sleeping yesterday...Perhaps just a little bit less than myself. Maybe she has more nocturnal habits?

persephone325

"With what evidence should we lynch our Master of Ceremonies with?" Persephone asked. "Other than the fact that it was a terrible trend last time around. Unless you know something that the rest of us do not?" She questioned Evil.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

Blythe says, "I have no information to go on at this juncture. Honestly, I'm casting a vote at random here. I am open to changing this vote if there is any information suggesting I should. So...I will vote for Strangefate."

AffablyEvil

I don't know anything Persephone, I was simply getting the discussion going.

yugi006

"I have no clue as to who did this and like the rest I'm voting someone random. Leorobin is my vote this time. My vote can change pending any info you guys may have."

LunaLilith22

"If anyone has any info I am completely willing to change my vote as I am shooting blind here, I vote for Leorobin based soley on the fact that he voted for me." She rubs her shoulder, trying to ease some of the soreness caused from last nights fleeing "To answer your query about my power nap yesterday, I was taking a nap so that I would be able to stay up late and party with everyone."

Assassini

Assassini sits in the sand, attempting to recover from the previous night's frivolities whilst simultaneously trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. "I think we should lynch Affably Evil" he suggests blearily, "Purely because she was the first to accuse someone else AS WELL AS the first to reply..." He pauses for dramatic effect, "Seems to me like that suggests she knows more than one should..."

James Moriarty

James Moriarty

Scrubbing some of the sand from his almost shoulder-length dirty blond hair, James manages to look thoughtful, posing next to his bright orange surf board so that his smooth, sun-kissed muscles gleam in the morning light.  "Like, well, I'm gonna have to vote for Ceralilly guys, cuz like, you know.  I'm all, 'what is this, like, high school -- you can't do that in the changing rooms.'  Totally, this is why we can't have nice things."  Tilting his head to shake the water out of one ear, he grabs his board and heads back towards the surf.

Strangefate

Strangefate gazes with numb shock at the bloody stains and claw marks left in the sand from Verasaille’s murder, a near total buzzkill, “Whoa.  That sucks…  I almost feel like we should cancel the party now.  Almost.”   Peering over the tops of his sunglasses as Blythe suggests he might be the murderer, he frowns, “Hey, not cool, man.  And since I don’t have anything else to go on, I’m gonna have to vote for Blythe in return I guess.  He’s the only one that I know for a fact has just named an innocent person.”   
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine glanced around and sighed in sadness as she looked at Vera's battered dead body. She wondered who among the presents was cruel enough to kill a woman.
"I have nothing valuable or confirmed to add other than my suspicions. And right now I'm suspecting Rafiki."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

AffablyEvil

EmyKat

Emy wandered out into the group, her tight black bikini clinging to her body as she held herself awkwardly. Her eyes glimmered with sadness as she tried to block out the image of Vera from her mind. "I think I will have to vote with Yugi..." she said softly as she hid behind him, sitting on a nearby rock. "Leorobin seems to be the majority vote. Therefore, I am sorry Leo. I guess you are the first lynching."
My Ons and Offs <3 They are still being added on... Seeing that I'm kind of a scatter brain sometimes~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=226265.msg11107629#msg11107629

Zelric Miras

I see how this works. I sleep in the first day and I get shoved under the car. Well, I hope you don't regret your votes. I didn't kill Vera, and my vote was weakly based but I don't really have anything else to go by.

KatKwik

She looked at the bloody stains and the people going crazy again. The surf looked good on this morning and she poked her nose to get a look and listen in on the drama.

The beach was a hazard and she was glad she wasn't the victim. She felt sad that she wasn't able to stop the killing and decided to randomly cast her vote for Ceralily

She made her way to the water in the hope of getting a few waves before before night drew in again and she was forced to hide.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Remiel

The reluctant Master of Ceremonies had no clue whom to vote for.  "I have no clue whom to vote for," he said.

"Uh...James Moriarty.  No one really talks like that.  Do they?"

Madame Professor

Lowering her shades, The Professor glances over the frame until she finds Affably Evil. Abstaining only helps the terrors that stalk their beach and her words set off alarms in the woman. She cast her vote for the other woman, then settled back in her chair, trying to enjoy the rays of sun while she could.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

persephone325

"I hate voting blindly. But, if I must cast a vote then I think it will be for EmyKat."

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Summary: At 2015-06-17 14:25:28, persephone325 (uid: 36747) rolls: 1d20 Result: 18

Full Result: persephone325 rolled: 1d20
Comment:
Result: 18,
Total: 18

1. Blythe
2. James Moriaty
3. Remiel
4. Silver
5. Madame Prof
6. Verasaille
7. Aiyanna
8. KatKwik
9. Sunshine
10. Yugi
11. AffablyEvil
12. Assassini
13. Ceralilly
14. LunaLillith22
15. Rafiki23
16. Lady Lunarius
17. Leorobin
18. EmyKat
19. Strangefate

Was too lazy to take my name out beforehand, so there WERE 20 names on the list when I rolled the dice.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."