M Seeking F For Blackmail Idea(s)!

Started by pleaseteaseme, June 16, 2014, 09:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hi all!

This is the first time I've ever tried something like this but it is a type of idea that I've really taken a liking to recently and hopefully will be able to find someone else with a similar liking!

I don't have an exact or specific idea in mind, more just a few plot seeds that hopefully together we can take and make grow into something incredible. I could go on and on with lots of needless detail but I shall spare you and instead outline what I had in mind in hope that will excite something within you!  :D

I'd like to add that your real life gender matters little to me, so long as you're happy to play, then I am too!

My basic premise is that a young man (16-19) sees someone doing something wrong, or stumbles across a picture/video of someone in a compromising situation. I guess that's pretty obvious, after all, you need something to blackmail someone with in a blackmail based RP! What I would like though if for the relationship to be a little 'taboo'. It doesn't have to be incest by any means if that's not your thing, for something like a School Teacher, Friend's Mother, Married Neighbour, Boss at Work, or someone else entirely that you might have in mind could work just as well, if not better. I just want the relationship to be something 'forbidden' so that the blackmail really has a purpose, and has the woman in a situation where both choices she has are bad and could ruin her, but at least my character seems willing to play ball, so to speak.

Exactly how it would work I am open too, but I'd like for him to in exchange for getting rid/destroying the evidence that he has he makes your character agree to take him out on 20 dates in the coming weeks and months. Of course, the dates would require a little bit of planning, making out and most certainly more as time goes on, and if she doesn't appear to be into him or the date than there is the risk of him just getting fed up and showing the world what she so badly wants hidden.

My character will be manipulative in the way he will be using her for his own pleasures and desires, but I don't want him to be horrible. I know that makes no sense given he will be blackmailing her, but he won't be hurting her physically, making her his slave or anything like that. Instead he just uses this to have a relationship of sorts with her, and has her all but forced into having to like it and treat him as she would a 'normal' boyfriend despite the circumstances. As things progress I'm open to a variety of things, but some which I had in mind could be some light bimbofication where he changes how she dresses and acts, her starting to actually fall for him despite what he is making her do and in a way finding being his girlfriend to be more enjoyable than her own real relationship.

I am open to other ideas and possibilities that you might have and in all truth I'd love it if you had ideas of you own that might expand on this. If you are interested then please get in touch and drop me a PM as I'd love to discuss things further with you and really flesh this idea out.

Thanks for your time!  ;D

pleaseteaseme