Pizza delivery girl gangup [NC, EX, need dudes]

Started by TanaSilver, August 16, 2010, 02:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TanaSilver

This game is full at the moment.

I'm looking to run a straight up sex scene involving a pizza delivery girl (me) going to a house with a small group of guys throwing a little party, and when they see the delivery girl they decide the party has just begun.

This would be a non-con game, the girl is not willing, so you have to figure out how to get her in the house in the first place and go from there. I'm thinking 3 guys, since more is getting difficult to manage in a group game. If we want more people at the party, then you can run a primary character but also control a small group of nameless others.

One of the guys will be chosen as the head of the party and owner of the house, so that guy will likely have a little more control.

This isn't a first come first served basis, so please PM me if you're interested. Although this is a straight forward (and cliched) premise, I'm still looking for good writing and care about characterization and atmosphere.

Happy gaming!
O/O

Doomsday

As an actual delivery guy... Yes. I even have a super cheesy one liner leading up to the rape.

elfguy

How would you feel if there was also a pretty ruthless girl amongst the group of guys, mostly to cheer the guys on and mock the pizza girl, telling her how weak she was and how badly she was performing?
----

TanaSilver

QuoteAs an actual delivery guy... Yes. I even have a super cheesy one liner leading up to the rape.

Uh oh, you are an actual delivery professional? Please don't correct any technical pizza errors on my part :)

And "cheesy" one liner, huh? I like extra cheese, myself.

How would you feel if there was also a pretty ruthless girl amongst the group of guys, mostly to cheer the guys on and mock the pizza girl, telling her how weak she was and how badly she was performing?

I think that could work.

O/O

Doomsday

Yep, this delivery gig is the main reason why i'm so slow to post in freedom force, but i'm beginning to learn how to properly ration my time. Also, a hint: my one liner has to do with tips =]

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

elfguy

This is Jessica, 18, coming back from school to meet with 'the boys' for a party, before the pizza girl gets there :)

----

DarkCassandra

Out of curiosity, is there room for yet another girl? Possibly the delivery girl's partner? Or even another girl that comes later, after the pizza place is called and they say they never got their pizza? This scene just sounds too fun to pass up.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

Doomsday

Delivery people don't ride in tandem, but the second scenario seems more plausible.

DarkCassandra

BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!