Demon breeding

Started by Vekseid, December 16, 2007, 03:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

for this game could there maybe be threads for some of the specific monsters? if so i would like to play a lizzard monster.
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5631/banishedjj2.jpg
hey lizzards need sex too  ;D

OldSchoolGamer

That would be doable from my perspective...open to anything at least roughly anthropomorphic (no tentacle beasts).

Antone

... think I might be interested in this as well <_<
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

King_Furby

the monsters/demons should probably be at least smarter then a basic animal. Even if it's just brute intelligence the wizard or whatever would want something it could command. There could be levels of monsters, some would need to be commanders and generals. I was thinking the wizard also builds power the more demon spawn is created. There could be short birth periods so one female within a month or a few months could carry several different demon spawns from different monsters.

Mia

Alright... so what are next thing to do?
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

Elenara Isiliri

Sorsha co-Mod.

As to other males in the game I am not to sure of monster types,  though lizard type would not be an advantage over 1/2 Demon, but a part dragon would be more in keeping.  Also Lord Annubis has asked if he can be another demon.  Vekseid will have to make the decision the game was his idea.  I can see some of the males being hunters or kidnapperes,  Especially if one of the more dominant ladies would like to play a succubus so that they can get their reward.
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark. (Quote of Lord John Warfin from Buckaroo Banzai)

King_Furby

there are alot of different things a game like this can include. Also there are options for many different types of demons and monsters. I can't imagine one would be too picky when building an army. as long as the creature had a specific use i would think it would be okay. of course the game leader would have to decide rules for monsters/demons.

Vekseid

The game was originally Solstice's idea and she wanted me to have multiple females for her to play with.

Male players may be accepted eventually but for now like I said, I'm greedy >_>

King_Furby

Oh so you were not even looking for monsters/demons at all, oh ok i get ya. If you get the need for monster players i would like to try my hand at it.

My bad i misunderstood the point of this game idea.

Becky

How did I miss this!? Sounds quite interesting, hope you kids in it have fun.

Sorsha

Demon has to be good looking in a Demonic way.  Did you ever see Legend  with Tom Cruise and Tim Curry playing a demon, Tall  7 + feet, Great black horns, red skin, big chest muscular like a body builder, though he had lower torso of a goat.  I would prefer Human lower torso.
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs