The Torrose – The City of Carnality [Fantasy Freeform]

Started by Silk & Steel, August 26, 2005, 11:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silk & Steel

The Torrose – The City of Carnality [Fantasy Freeform] - See Heavy - Exotic Freeform - Fun and Games

This is a freeform one on one [or at least one on many – as many female characters who want to join can.] First cum first serve. No need to PM just post a character type and start playing. :)

All that is needed is some imagination. Here is some of the bare bones of the setting and my character. As long as your imagination or character doesn’t conflict with this, its all good.

BTW – I don’t really have any limits – so whatever you like is cool. Althought lets keep the Male/Male down to a minimum, but male/shemale is awlright.

Darwishi

So can you only play slave women, or could a person pull out a bad ass type woman?  Maybe she competes in some of the more 'respectable' events or something.  And by that I mean mud wrestling, or all out brawls...

Silk & Steel

Oh I think any kind of character would be fine. I just threw a few things out there to get the ball rolling. Torrose is an equal-oppturnity city of carnality and perversion, no discrementation for gender, sexual orientation, or creed ;)

Cheers,