House of the Extreme [Interest Check]

Started by LilJinxxieMew, July 12, 2017, 09:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilJinxxieMew

So I had an idea that might be fun.. It's for the extreme kinks. Really it goes beyond the extreme, I feel. At least for me it goes beyond extreme. What are the thoughts of others on a gorgeous mansion that is borderline castle. It belongs to a rich couple, perhaps, or a lord perhaps. Something like that. Within the walls of the manor people can be used in the most bizarre of ways. I'm talking about as furniture, decor, made to be pets and much more. We could even go so far as to include scenes where people can be experimented on and turned into something of dreams-or nightmares. There could be stables for ponies too.

I was thinking that the people who become members, residents perhaps?, are given a potion that gives them immortality. So that no matter what happens to them if they die they come back to life. If their limbs are cut off or the like they'll regenerate or fuse back into place. It could be rather fun.

Let me know your thoughts!

Nymphadora

I might keep an eye on this. While I'm not interested in body mod and dismemberment, I am very interested in the pet idea. I wouldn't say no to decor or furniture either...

Do you see the objectified people as willing/volunteering or being dub-conned into becoming residents or total non-con for them?
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Carly

im not interested in loosing limbs really, but i do like extreme kinks. If male mamals are in then i am interested.

firepyre

Can't say I don't have a soft spot for a bit of forniphilia. Especially the really restrictive Gordian style stuff.  I'd be interested in playing one of the masters or mistresses of the house.

The main challenge I foresee around this game would be how to deal with time... I expect prolonged bondage would be a common theme among others. Would players split off and manage their own timelines, or would there be some kind of structured time in place? I wonder about having time being a fairly loose thing inside the house, turning the issue into a feature of the setting, with it possible to be trapped for hours in some predicament, while in another room only a few minutes pass. With limbs being able to be regrown and the like, an air of horror and mystery about the place would work well.

Any particular ideas on the setting beyond the regeneration? Something supernatural, or more weird science, or just as mundane as possible, with regeneration thrown in for convenience's sake? Modern or historical or fantasy? I'm keen to get the setting fleshed out a little.

ChandyMan

I'm super interested. I'm interested in almost all major "Extreme" kinks.  The losing limbs is probably on the outskirts of what I'm into, however, with the idea from Firepyre, throwing in regeneration could have some fun with it (Especially if it's not instant regen, takes some time, and could lead to even more gruesome/extreme things happening while the regen is going).

To expand on Nymphadora's question, I think it should actually be a mixture of both. Some people may have volunteered because they have nowhere else to go, while others may have just been "taken", or even tricked into being there, (For example, I was thinking that my character may have thought he was going on vacation to a new "Lifestyle resort", and then after he spends a week being one of the house-slaves, he finds out that he can't leave, or something like that.)

wander

Potential interest as a player here, less for the guro and more for any other extreme kinks that may come up.

subjuanita

I might be interested. Not interested in losing limbs, and having them grow back, or getting pill so I don't die. I more into realistic present day story. Everything else sounds fine.

eBadger

Intrigued.  Obviously as a dominant. 

May I propose a sort of darkly erotic horror dreamworld?  Where magic and technology could meet, and anything from death to wounds vanish in the blink of an eye, once the nightmare (or fantasy) draws to a close? 

Some subs would be there willingly, either drawn by their desires or having sought out rituals or psychotherapy to bring them here.  Others might be pulled in unwillingly to face their repressed natures or just to be tested and tortured. 

I'm gathering you're looking for freeform sandbox for this? 

avarus

This does look interesting, I am quite switchy so I guess I'll just complement whatever team is lacking members :P Might make sense tho to have a subboard for this and just split up into different rooms. Hrmmm, it could be a bit boring to RP as a living lampstand tho, but that of course also depends on who you're RP'ing with xD

Anouk Daae

Like most others, not really into losing limbs or being snuffed. I am interested in Gorean slavery, if that's where this is headed.

firepyre

Spent a bit of time brainstorming a couple of ideas. Any of the following sound interesting?

Cartel

A ranch on the border of mexico serves as the HQ for the largest people trafficing operation in northern america. You play as a wealthy guest to the Capo's estate, or a captive of the cartel, there to be broken in before being sent to america. Or maybe you were kidnapped to be made an example of what happens to those who cross the Cartel...

Vampire war

Vampires clans fight a secret war for dominance amongst their species. The game takes place shortly after the fall of a major house. Are you one of the victors, reveling in your victory? Perhaps a defeated vampire, immortal, but captive, and subject to your new masters' every whim... A blood doll, a willing human slave now caught between... or pehaps you're merely a hapless victim who caught a vampire's eye...

Pulp Fantasy

Game of thrones meets sword and sorcery. Under the rule of the Great Houses, humanity prospers, pushing all other races to the fringes, hunted as curiosities to be enslaved to some noble lord or lady. Slavery, debauchery, and infighting is commonplace, with noble hostages or vanqished rivals paraded as a show of power. You play a lord or lady of the northern alliance, a group of houses unified under an uneasy banner of allegiance, or one of their many and varied slaves/servants/captives.

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

BitterSweet

I'd be potentially interested, depending on the posting speed (I'm very slow).  And, if we were discussing the three options above, I'd be most interested in the Cartel one.

The whole range of dehumanization is in my wheelhouse (aside from snuff, and serious gore - I can do some body modification, but not bloody torture). And, I can play dominants (which seem often in short supply in games like this) - male only, who are interested in male and female submissives, but I would also need to be playing a submissive to get my subby kinks properly exercised. >:)

subjuanita

Just a FYI...I looked at the profile of the person who started this thread and they haven't been online since Sept 16, 2017. So unless someone wants to take over the thread and manage things, this story is effectively dead.

LilJinxxieMew

Hello all! Sorry for my lack of a response. I've been on a bit of a personal break but I'm back now. I'm loving the ideas y'all are sharing. Especially the idea of time being different in different rooms. I was thinking of a supernatural/scifi/fantasy type of theme.

There's a place, perhaps a granduer castle fortress manner of sorts, located far away from civilization. People arrive there either by invitation, delivery, abduction and such. Within the walls those who are brought there by force are often ones who are paying for something that either they did or something someone else did that sold them in place of them. The dominants are often invited or perhaps live there.

I'm thinking there will be an owner of the property present who has their own slaves. He/she will have a partner who is their submissive but that person is also a switch. So they can partake in playing dominant if they want to the slaves.

Now for sub threads I was thinking there are rooms that can belong to a Dom who decides to live there. The Dom's can bring their preferred company in there. Then there are the slave quarters, a few different dungeons, the dining hall and kitchen, the bathing rooms, the parlor and whatever other rooms we can think of.

I would be interested in having a partner to help me flesh oit the details. If you're interested in that please do message me.

Nymphadora

Welcome back!

Great ideas definitely. I'm looking forward to see what comes of this still.

If I had more time, I'd offer to help but I'm pretty stretched thin at the moment.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

LilJinxxieMew