Teaching the Master

Started by imjessme, February 11, 2014, 02:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

This one just popped into my head last night as a fully-formed thought (actually it kind of showed up like a movie trailer, so queue Don LaFontaine)

Kyle is an average guy.  He has an average job (quick scene of him working in a cubicle), an average car (we see him driving away in... oh... a Corolla), average friends (Kyle and a couple of buddies getting a drink after work), and an average apartment (Kyle surveying a small, one-bedroom apartment from the front door).  You could say Kyle's life is... well... average.

That is, until she shows up.  (The front door opens, revealing a gorgeous, dark-haired young woman in a tight, leather outfit).

(End Don LaFontaine)

OK so the idea is this:  When she shows up, she's carrying a card, or a letter or something.  It explains that she is a gift, but doesn't say from whom.  Someone has noticed Kyle and just how average and boring his life is.  She is a sexual sub, sent to add some spice to Kyle's life.  However, since he has really no experience with a D/s-type relationship, she has to show him how to do it by demanding that he demand of her.  Kyle has to get used to coming home to find that she's actually cleaned for him and cooked dinner, and then wants him to dominate her in bed after.

But what happens when his "lease" on her is up?  Does he try to find a way to pay her to stay?  Or... have they fallen for each other and maybe he doesn't have to pay?

OK the disclaimers:

Just to be clear on this, because it was kind of an issue in another RP before, Kyle will have no idea how to be a Dom at the beginning, let alone how to be a good one.  It will be your character's job to teach him.

This is open to female-playing-female writers only.

PM me if you are interested.  Please include an idea for your character and any other thoughts you might have about the story.

If this were to actually be a movie, I'd see it classified as a quirky romantic comedy, just to describe the tone I have in mind.

Thanks for looking!