1x1 Long term Female Rp partner

Started by TwistedRequiem, October 01, 2012, 08:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwistedRequiem

It's been a while since I've actually posted on these forums and its mostly because every partner I come across tends to vanish without a trace when the story gets good.I tend to post at least a paragraph minimum unless there's absolutely nothing to add to a scene for the post in question ,though I can go off on page long posts if the story is interesting enough.I like to RP Sci-Fi ,or fantasy in general whether or not its modern or futuristic doesn't particularly matter to me.I have no issue with perversion or occasional kink in the rp as long as it relates to the story.I dislike stories where the main characters always triumph without any real consequences.Not much fun in that sort of story so anyone who rps with me needs to understand bad things may or may not happen to their characters.If the story gets too relaxed and loses its flair I will probably having something happen to change it up whether its good or bad really depends on how the story was going.I can play either gender though I prefer to play male characters if possible.My stories tend to an extent have romance involved somewhere down the line but never early on since that takes the fun out of building the characters up and making them interesting.I enjoy Rping with people willing to occasionally throw something into the story that adds to it or simply makes it more interesting.I have no issue with changes being tossed in even if its my story considering I prefer to work with my rp partners towards a concept that can be enjoyed by both of us.Normal I would have a story concept posted for this but at the moment I would rather hear the concepts of others that are interested in rping with me through messenger. I've also done VTM groups and DnD if there's any fans out there who want to rp something in either concepts as I enjoy both greatly.I would love to hear any stories or concepts any of you have in mind if it has potential to last longer than a few short rps.
Feel free to message me by email,the forum or through my messengers if you're interested in RP.
Also I enjoy Steampunk themed rp's as well if anyone else has an interest in those.I also dont mind furries for those of you who rp them as well.
*snip*

No offsite contact info in public boards, please. ~Staff
Those who do not look before they leap get struck by oncoming traffic.~DLT~