What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madame Professor

Someone will be in need of Confession when I'm done with them..
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

"Playful? Pah! You insult my understated mischievious side." : )
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Dang... looks like I missed a spot on the right side.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

"I make grand escapes when I'm not rebelling with my spunky fortitude and society-de-damned demeanor!" : )

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

Oh, oh... almost there.. Ahh, and the itch is gone
A/A's

Derwaysh

"When my hair's not dyed... I am incomplete. But when they are... I go "hell yeah!"'

A/A

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

ornito

"Hey, you! What the f.. are you doing here?"
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS

Bedroom Lazarus

You too can have a body like this, with only 7 hours a day at the gym and 5 more hours spent daily learning photoshop.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Sara Nilsson

look, im 26.. im gay and i am on a roll. stop being a square

Derwaysh

"This is how I get when I am some angry. You won't like me when I get super angry!

A/A

Sara Nilsson

damn I look good. hell I would go gay for myself.

Derwaysh

"...What I wouldn't give to see the two of these same looking guys making out with themselves..."

A/A

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

ornito

SHE: mmm ... I want to squeeze his torso like a constrictor snake!
HE: that's so good!
MY ONS|OFFS

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Deamonbane

I'm the boss here... anybody don't like that? You? You? Deal with it.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Sara Nilsson

here I am, truly a genious among men and forced to do simple magic tricks for spoiled brats! I should turn them all into ogres and start a rampage that will destroy all civilization!! Muuahahahaaa

Bedroom Lazarus

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on February 16, 2014, 02:09:09 PM
here I am, truly a genious among men and forced to do simple magic tricks for spoiled brats! I should turn them all into ogres and start a rampage that will destroy all civilization!! Muuahahahaaa

You will respect my authority.  Resistance is futile.  Enjoyable for me, but Futile for you.  Now up against the wall peasant!
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me