[VAN, BON, or NC] Dick!.....and Bruce. Some Batman slash anyone?

Started by MusicNeverDies, July 13, 2008, 05:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

Well, I think the title says it all.

Needless to say, perhaps, the looming Dark Knight movie has sent me into a spiralling love of all things Batman. And with that love comes a deeper love of the pairing of Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson. Batman and the first Robin.

I'm thinking, as far as personality goes Batman:The Animated Series provides my favourite examples, but other Batman sources are good as well.

There are two different ways this can play out. The first would be early in the relationship, so Dick would be older then in B:TAS or the comics, more like in the Batman Forever movie just so we don't have a little kid bumping uglies with Bruce.  That would be more VAN, sweeter, a little emo as to the fact that these are both tortured souls who lost their parents and the like.

Orrr, it could play out in a lovely rough VAN/BON/NC situation. Later, around the time when Dick is growing apart from Bruce and about to go off as Nightwing, the angst, the drama, the resentment. It's all wonderful.

I'd be willing to play either, perhaps a little more partial to Dick, but either really. I just ask that my partner writes at least 2 paragraphs a post and has general knowledge of the Batman universe.