News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 12:58:53 AM
Wait, what happened to Cas'...!?!  :-\ Cas'...? Were you Teflon Grl today like I told you...?
*tries to hide in the sofa cushions*  I tried.  I mean, no one has really even said anything to me, it's just...crap that creates a negative environment around me and...*sigh*  I'm sorry....
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Seranova

Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Cascalence

Demigod1945

Ok guys I'm heading for bed, night.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 08, 2013, 01:08:42 AM
Ok guys I'm heading for bed, night.
Oh...night, Demi.  See you tomorrow.  Sleep well.

Demigod1945

To you as well *tips tophat* make that donut last.

Seranova

Best donut, ever. If it comes from me, that is.

Ish donut king.
Sera's Ons/Off's

Cascalence

Quote from: Seranova on July 08, 2013, 01:12:49 AM
Best donut, ever. If it comes from me, that is.

Ish donut king.
O.o....
Suspicious....

Seranova

Don't worry, it's perfectly safe.

...Until you get approved and no longer have to abide by PG-13.  :P
Sera's Ons/Off's

Kepesk

One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Quote from: Seranova on July 08, 2013, 01:21:53 AM
Don't worry, it's perfectly safe.

...Until you get approved and no longer have to abide by PG-13.  :P
...Now I'm glad for the site staff break thingy. >>

Batman4560

So long as you get approved but I see no reason why you wouldn't

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 01:22:48 AM
posted!  :-)
I'll try to post soon...my environment just...started to escalate.

Kepesk

Jesus Christ, Cas', wtf is going on over there!?! As long as you're safe, if you don't wanna talk about it, that's understandable, but I'm getting a little concerned for your well-being at this point...!
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 01:31:48 AM
Jesus Christ, Cas', wtf is going on over there!?! As long as you're safe, if you don't wanna talk about it, that's understandable, but I'm getting a little concerned for your well-being at this point...!
I'm safe.  Don't worry.  I'm locked in my room.  And my cell phone's battery is fully charged, so if I have to call the police, I'll be fine.

Kepesk

Wow, this just... I dunno. This doesn't sound good...
Can you at least tell us if you're in danger of being directly involved in any sort of physical conflict please...? Like, please tell us you're not locked in your room ready to call the police because someone outside of it may hurt you...
:-(
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 01:37:44 AM
Wow, this just... I dunno. This doesn't sound good...
Can you at least tell us if you're in danger of being directly involved in any sort of physical conflict please...? Like, please tell us you're not locked in your room ready to call the police because someone outside of it may hurt you...
:-(
Presently, nothing is being directed at me.  I don't even know if they're aware I'm here.  They may think I've gone to work with my mother, but I'm uncertain.
...For right now, I'm safe.  I'm sorry.  I feel like I'm being a drama queen, and I really don't mean to be.  I just am losing my focus for the rp because of what's going on, that's the only reason I'm really mentioning anything at all.
*sigh*  I should've gone with my mother.  I asked for this.

Kepesk

I know drama-queen, and you're not being a drama-queen. I was the one asking, and I just wanted to know that you're safe.
Hey, I think I speak for everyone when I say if you'd rather take a break for tonite, that's totally cool. If you'd like to just stay on and chat in here, that's fine too. If you'd like to log, that's fine as well. Just let us know, k?
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 01:49:59 AM

I know drama-queen, and you're not being a drama-queen. I was the one asking, and I just wanted to know that you're safe.
Hey, I think I speak for everyone when I say if you'd rather take a break for tonite, that's totally cool. If you'd like to just stay on and chat in here, that's fine too. If you'd like to log, that's fine as well. Just let us know, k?

Rp helps.  Granted, my posts right now are kinda sucky because of my lack of focus, but...yeah.  Also, I...think...things are calming back down.  I'm not real certain.  Time will tell.

Kepesk

Don't worry about your posts. They're fine.
Alright, I'm fixin' to stay up with you all nite tonite, okay...?
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 02:04:01 AM

Don't worry about your posts. They're fine.
Alright, I'm fixin' to stay up with you all nite tonite, okay...?

...You sure?  If it's all night, it'd be two-three hours past last night.  My mom doesn't get off till then, and...well, I'd be in my room till then.  You really don't have to do that.  It'd be exhausting, and honestly, I'd kinda feel bad if you did that.  Besides...at some point, we will run out of things to post, because we can only go so far without need someone else to post as well.

Kepesk

I'm sure, and I'm doing it cuz I want to. If you don't want me to, then I won't, and that's fine. If we run out of things to post, then we'll either post in here, or I'll take you up on your 1x1 offer if you'd like, or we can just chill...
~ Aristotle

Kepesk

Ooh! Or we can abscond with everyone elses characters and make them do our bidding!  >:)

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 02:12:19 AM
I'm sure, and I'm doing it cuz I want to. If you don't want me to, then I won't, and that's fine. If we run out of things to post, then we'll either post in here, or I'll take you up on your 1x1 offer if you'd like, or we can just chill...
If you start getting loopy, I'm making you go to bed.  Otherwise, I will graciously and gratefully accept your offer.
Heh...I don't think everyone will appreciate us taking off with their beloved creations.
You know...you guys...all of you...really just make me feel better.  I mean it.
It's quiet here now.  Here's to hoping it stays that way.

Kepesk

I just thot of that! That's not fair! You know how I get, I just stayed-up late last nite, and I didn't get to catch-up on sleep today cuz I had to drive! Plus I already confessed that I'm on medication!  >:(
Fine. We won't mess with everyone's characters. You're no fun. :P We can just take our time w/our in-game posts then I suppose. *sigh...*  ;) Or, like I suggested, talk `shop', or other games, or whatever you'd like.
I'm glad we make you feel better. That's what it's all about.

~ Aristotle