A Love Story, If You Please...

Started by Sea of Horses, November 09, 2010, 03:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sea of Horses

Greetings!

I am looking for someone to write opposite me.  I have a few ideas that I would like to have filled, but they are by no means set in stone.  If you have an idea on how to expand some of my thoughts, I would welcome any and all input.

These are meant to be love stories, there should be plenty of romance and falling in love.  I want and crave the sexiness aspect, but I would also like a good amount of plot with well developed characters.  There is nothing worse to me than playing out a line that can't go anywhere or develop because of limp characters.  Although the following ideas are more tailored toward a M/F pairing, I am willing to do F/F and F/Futa, too.

I should let you know that at this time I am only willing to play in e-mail.  If you PM me I will get you the appropriate information with which we can get a thread started there.

My second concern is that you read my Ons and Offs linked over there <---------.

Finally, we come to the ideas:

#1 Werewolf? There. There, Wolf. -Taken
In a post apocalyptic world ruled by the blood sucking vampires, the lycan people must either obey their laws or fend for themselves in the wilds of the barren devastation known as Earth.  Humans are prey, food, a commodity to be traded and sold as slaves, used as seen fit by their owners.  Some humans have managed to escape this fate and have banded together in shelters guarded by silver bullets and vampires who do not agree with the methods of their more vicious kin.  In this world, a lycan and a human will meet and form a relationship forged in the heat of desolation and fear.  The lycan knows he should stay away or make use of this human, and the human understands the risks she takes to open her heart to this monster.  But neither of them can fight the magnetic attraction they have to each other.

#2 Faerie tale romance.  No, really. -Taken
There is a secret world known as Faerie.  In it resides all those impossible creatures of folklore.  Elves, faeries, selkies, mermaids, pixies, centaurs, etc.  It is ruled by the oldest of fae.  The michevous, and perhaps evil, Oberron.  They like to play tricks on humans.  Harmless pranks such as switching their children out with changelings while the cherub faced babes sleep.  One such human has recently become aware of the fact that she has been taken from the world of humans, that she is, in fact, a human herself.  Raised as fae, having eaten fae food, there is no way for her to return to the world to which she belongs.  But she is damn sure going to try.  And a sympathetic elf is willing to help.  Even if he is Oberron's son.

#3 Cupid's Psyche- Taken
In present-day New York City the ancient Gods of all pantheons have been reincarnated into human bodies.  They retain their powers and abilities, but no one knows who they are.  Their powers are slightly diminished from what they once were because they no longer have the followers they used to.  Unable to live on their powers alone, the dieties have been made to find jobs, work for their Manhattan apartments and visits to the Met.  But there's another problem.  Their human brains cloud their memories and make it difficult to recognize former lovers and friends.  Cupid and Psyche reside in the same city and take the subway to the same platform every day.  But they do not recognize each other.  They pine for their lost love, without knowing why.  It affects their relationships with the people around them, causing them to constantly break up with boyfriends and girlfriends.  They have different names and different faces, but they are the ancient gods deep down.  One of these days, the two will actually talk on the subway and form a relationship, both afraid to reveal what they truly are.

Life without love is not a life worth living
Rabbit Hole Profile  My RP Ideas/Requests

Nannah

If the Fearie romance is still open, I would love to play.  I'm assuming my role would be Oberon's spawn? Anyway, if its still open, drop me a PM.
The problem with cats is that they get the same exact look whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer

ObscureObscenities

Very interesting ideas, i would be quiet interested in any of the three, and while i don't usually use Email, i would be perfectly willing to make an attempt into it. The werewolf one interests me for most, followed by the Faerie, while i would like the third idea, modern setting is slightly more difficult to get into, but id enjoy the challenge. PM me and we can discus setting something up.