Previous topic - Next topic

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Atta

My awesome goofy slippers or a bra.
"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." -Anonymous

Insanityenviesme

Yup..Underwear is definitely overrated!

My brilliant pink cardigan
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Lucius Cornelius

Zatoplek

Frilly knickers and a see-through bra

(bonus points if you get the reference)

Bubbles

a maid outfit..[I miss that..-sighs]
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

EternalWanderer

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

IberiaSloane

"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

MrDiamondBackJack

I really am not wearing this, though it is fabulous:

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

lenka

red leather skin tight suit with ultra high sparkling red heels and matching red lipstick.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Katrina

Socks and shoes, though I'd tempted to lose the bra. I swear they had to have been invented by a man.

Insanityenviesme

A piece of clothing that hides a woman's breast invented by a man?! Kat, you're got to be kidding!!

What else am I not wearing...hmm...the Crown of England
Moments of Sanity

Talia

The man I want or think I need to have .. lol
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

EternalWanderer

A dominatrix outfit.

If only I had one......... lawl

Atta

"It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives." -Anonymous

Lucius Cornelius

Beguile's Mistress

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

Atta

Quote from: Lucius Cornelius on September 27, 2010, 05:01:09 PM
you can leave your hat on

laughs

Why thank you  :P

I'm not wearing makeup.

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Atta on September 28, 2010, 08:45:10 AM
Why thank you  :P

oh was thinking on old joe's cocker song from kim bassinger film.