More than he/she bargained for

Started by playfullchick76, February 28, 2022, 04:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

In this one, I would be playing a male character, travelling between cities. Staying at a motel one night, he encounters a well dressed, beautiful woman, who is on the run from her possessive boyfriend. He could be a mob boss, or an organized crime figure, high up. Drawn to her, he tells her that he would help her however he could, and invites her to his room. In the morning, he wakes up to find himself in her body, with her gone with his clothes, car, everything, leaving him with only what she had.

Her boyfriend, or his people would find him there, trying to figure out how this swap happened, and bring him back to the boyfriend. As to how this goes from then on, its up to us. Would he adapt, or try to get help again, finding out what its like being the girlfriend of a wealthy and powerful figure, finding out the perks, and the downsides to it.

Another one that I am longing to play out is one where I can play out either the boyfriend or girlfriend of a couple that while on holiday in an unfamiliar city, dresses up as a prostitute, while the other one 'picks' them up, a game that they play out to spice up their relationship. They would have done this a few times, only this time, they're arrested, and to avoid getting a record, agrees to go with a pimp thats there to pick up his girls. He would take MC, and move to another city, keeping MC as his latest girl. If I'm playing the boyfriend that is dressed up and taken by the pimp, MC would be feminized, put through several surgeries, and put to 'work'.

playfullchick76

This is a common theme that I enjoy playing out, and its what makes roleplaying these so enjoyable. Some are suitable for male roles, others female ones, I enjoy them all, and the more imaginative they are, the better.

1. Travelling across the country, I witness a powerful biker gang committing a crime. It could be a drug deal, or something else illegal. Caught hiding and watching them, I'm brought to the leader, but instead of killing  me, he has me turned into his constant companion, or live in maid at their compound, serving them in a French maids outfit, black or pink, unable to ever leave. This works with me playing either a male or female role.

2. Fresh from a major drug bust, my character returns home, only to be kidnapped and taken to the compound of the drug lord, where he has me turned into his petgirl, on all fours, unable to ever get help or escape, serving him, and his sons.

3. During a bust, the wife or girlfriend of a well connected criminal is accidentally killed. He is convinced that my character is the one that did it, and has me kidnapped, and surgically altered to resemble her as much as possible, to take her place. Works better with me playing a male role.

4. While travelling, I take a wrong turn, and end up at a private residence, where women are unwillingly turned into exotic maids. Upon seeing me, the owner decides to keep me for themselves, and has me drugged, then trained to become a live in maid there, an example of how good their training regime is.

playfullchick76

Its been a month, and these ideas are among my favourites. Its hard to improve on perfection, so, I'm offering these ones again, hoping for someone to play one or two of them out with me.

playfullchick76

A month has passed, so I'm offering these ones again. If anyone likes one or two of them and wants to play them out, let me know.

playfullchick76

This is one I've been thinking about for a while, and finally thought up the final part of it to make it complete, so here goes.

I would be the son or daughter of a billionaire, and while out, I'm kidnapped for ransom, but like the movie all the money in the world, my father refuses to pay. The kidnappers would give him time, and more time, but after a while, they lose patience, and sells me on to someone else. As to who I'm sold to, there are multiple possibilities, depending on my characters gender.

If I'm playing a male character, I could be bought by a doctor, like the one in the movie the skin I live in, or sold to a wealthy sorority, to become their maid and housekeeper.

If I'm playing a female character, I could be bought by the owner of a bdsm dungeon, to become their bondage slave and maid, to a private ranch to become their newest ponygirl, or to a female biker gang perhaps, or to become a prostitute in a foreign country.

Those are just the ideas fresh in my mind, if you have ideas of your own, feel free to suggest them, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

playfullchick76

These  ones are among my favs, so I'm offering this one again, hoping for some interest. If anyone sees one they like, we can go over them, expand on them.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been two months, so I'm offering this one again, many possible ideas, hoping that at least one catches your eye. If so, let me know.

playfullchick76

its been two months, I'm hoping that someone sees this and wants to play one or two out with me.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been over a month, and thought I would offer these up, along with a new one I thought up after watching the series Suits. My character would be working in a law firm, like in the series, close to being made partner.  His rival would be just as close, but with more powerful and richer family. His family would have my character kidnapped and transformed via hormones and surgery into a woman, in every outward way possible, and be returned to the firm a year later as its newest paralegal or associate, secretary, whichever fits better.

My character would be aware of everything and remember everything, but be unable to tell anyone,  under orders to help his former rival however he could, and to work for the firm, living life as a woman and adapting.

This one has been in my mind for a while, and I would like to play it out with someone here, ideally someone familiar with the series.

Thank you for reading.

playfull.

playfullchick76

Its been over two months, so, I'm offering this selection again, hoping that at least one idea in here is appealing to someone.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been two months, and I've been missing playing out ones like these, so, i'm offering them again. If any of the ideas appeal, we can expand on them.

playfullchick76

Hi,these are ideas that I would love to play out with someone in here. If any appeal to you, let me know.

playfullchick76

Hi, its been another two months, so I'm offering these ideas again. If you want to play out one with me in here, let me know.

playfullchick76

Its been just over two months, so I'm offering these again.

playfullchick76

I'm offering these ones again, and added a new idea. If they appeal to anyone, let me know.