Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

Please Shekinah,

You say this is the day...

This is the day you'll finally do the laundry.

This is the day you'll finally do the dishes.

This is the day you'll finally take the dog to vet to get his nails clipped.

This is the day you'll finally braid my hair into fabulous mini braids.

Well, I'm tired of waiting. THE DAY NEVER COMES!

So, my dear kitty, this is the day I'm leaving you!

Shekinah

blue bunny

you sparkle all the time. In the beginning it was fun and such
but by now, I'm so sleep deprived because you keep sparkling all night long.

So time for you to go, I need my sleep.
bye bye bunny

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Trigon

UnnoticedLoner

Trevino, we had a good few months together. To be honest, they were the best moments in my life. But ever since you screwed me over, I cannot forgive you. So with that being said, I am done with you. It's over. Goodbye.

-P.S. I want my unicorn back. I know you stole it.

Stone

Since you wanna be a loner so bad
I'mma give you the opportunity you never had
When you was a kid and had a thousand friends
Send in your checks to Kanye, raft! O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

Okay Stone, so you said you liked breath play. And then once we were living together, all of a sudden you didn't want to do it anymore. You wanted to watch the game you said. You wanted to mow the lawn you said. You wanted to read the paper. Wha? No one reads that paper any more!

Look! I'm sticking my neck out here for you. Okay? Okay?

Okay fine! We're through! I'm moving back to my mothers!

I'm gonna go find another hand Mister.

Stone

Just as I thought. It's all about your mother. Go do what you have to do. I'll be moving in with the bartender. O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

himawari

I am sorry. You drink too much and become all stoned. Never giving me the attention I needed.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Left Palm of Saint Michae

Annarose, I don't think I can tolerate this anymore! You know I have to do three jobs because I need money, and you don't contribute to my cause!

himawari

So money is more important than the people you love? Is money really everything to you? Well then........bye.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

You know I need expansive medicine, I have cancer for god's sake! You twist the truth to sound convincing, and I'd better then date lier!

Quote from: Left Palm of Saint Michae on August 20, 2017, 01:16:50 PM
You know I need expansive medicine, I have cancer for god's sake! You twist the truth to sound convincing, and I'd better die then date lier!

-fixed crucial typo

Cryptic

I'm sorry left palm... but ever since you lost your right palm you look... just awkward. It's over until you get the other palm out of your pants.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Merry Gentry

I'm sorry CrypticSayings, I just never quite understand what you are saying to me and I need someone a little more direct.  Sorry!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Swashbuckler

Not the type of pearl necklaces I was thinking....

Farewell...

BentLycan93

You are cheating on me with some pirate wench, how dare you...

May your never forget..

Jail Rose

You're kissing a boy in front of me?! How dare you, Lycan! I thought I could trust you!

Goodbye!
                             Kinda not around for some time.

Kaspider

I'm sorry but I like turtles more. Snakes don't cut it! Bye bye.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Minty

You kept leaving your swords all over the place!

Kaspider

Your mint is growing under our bed! You know what? You need them swords for some serious mint gardening. Goodbye for good.

BentLycan93

I'm sorry but I don't think we'll work. Im not into violent turtles. Take care.

Merry Gentry

You're always kissing other people, and not me!  I need someone that will kiss me!
Good bye!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Kaspider

You went to the masquerade party with... Who? Oh my God, no way.

Merry Gentry

You're always hiding in your shell.. I need to see the real you!
we are done, buh bye

BentLycan93

I'm sorry I'm not into lace. Can we just be friends?