Harry Potter Mafia Game: Rules/Roles and OOC Thread

Started by Sarena, November 21, 2012, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarena

I've been wondering if too much momentum was lost during the break. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Starlequin

*wheels in a Big Damn Trebuchet*

Did someone order momentum?
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sarena

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Sasha

Teo Torriatte

Well I was all set to resume, then... yeah... lol....

Sarena

Teo Torriatte

*hugs* ty heh

I know that's just the nature of the game... and someone had to get it right after the long break.  :-)

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Sasha

Teo Torriatte

hehe yeah... I'm thinking it might be time to change that avi... as soon as I get off my butt and transfer my pic folder from the old comp to the new one

persephone325

Quote from: Starlequin on January 17, 2013, 02:37:42 AM
But it remained unexpressive, because no one had asked its opinion, and because it was a daisy.

ROFLMAO I laughed more than I should have at that. Haha!!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Starlequin

That may be the single most quintessentially British line I've ever written. Take that, Moffatt. :P

persephone325

lol

I'm thinking of starting a game based on the Angels & Demons round of the Liar Game Tournament. That could be pretty interesting. Or maybe one of the other games played during that tournament. They could be a lot of fun.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kythia

Quote from: Starlequin on January 17, 2013, 02:44:12 AM
That may be the single most quintessentially British line I've ever written. Take that, Moffatt. :P

Moffatt?

Sarena

I believe he is referring to Steven Moffat, writer for the BBC series Sherlock.  *grins*

Oh YES, and night results will be coming soon.  I've only had a couple hours of sleep and need a little bit more.  *hugs you guys*

Sarena

I am soooo sorry you guys!  I got swept up in taking care of some RL things for the better part of most of the day today and am just now getting home and staying home for the night, not having to rush back out the door within ten minutes.

*hugs y'all tight*  I will get the results posted as soon as I've eaten dinner.  I hope you all are having a great Friday.

Sarena

Let's get some votes going guys.  There are only 9 of you left!  Each round shouldn't take more than 2 maybe 3 days.

persephone325

It's getting down to the wire! I'm so excited!!

I'd love to play this again down the road. And I'm glad I lasted longer than Virtually Irresistible! LOL
I don't know.

persephone325

Quote from: Starlequin on January 27, 2013, 09:04:34 PM
Still, Starlequin wondered absently if he didn't sense some sort of latent, cellulose-targeted hostility radiating from someone in the room...

* persephone325 gigglesnorts
I don't know.

Sasha

yea your just lucky she hasn't found a recipie that sounds good on how to prepare a daisy into some edible food source ....

Gigglesnorts .....

Starlequin

Y'know, one of these days, I'm gonna get my opposable thumbs back. (Or at least work out a way to wave a wand and chant spells without articulating joints or a working larynx.) And then, we'll see what's what, you...daisy-eater! *wavers lazily in his pot*

Kythia

I want a special ghost box at the world cup.  Gonna kick back with Nearly Headless Nick and the Bloody Baron, have a few drinks.  All y'all fellow deadies are welcome to join me, we should put previous petty concerns of the living like wizard supremacy and all that nonsense behind us and unite in pan-dead unity. 

At the end of the day, we outnumber them.  This world can be ours.

Sasha

Quote from: Starlequin on January 28, 2013, 12:53:46 PM
Y'know, one of these days, I'm gonna get my opposable thumbs back. (Or at least work out a way to wave a wand and chant spells without articulating joints or a working larynx.) And then, we'll see what's what, you...daisy-eater! *wavers lazily in his pot*

Oh now ....my friend , no worries ....she even carried you in to watch the game . Your safe ..... for now anyways .  Who knows what the GM has in store for us ....

Sarena

Y'all please, feel free to have a little fun with in character posting.  I promise, there's a purpose to this event!   ;D

Sasha

sorry Star ...couldn't help but raise a little doubt on your new found friendship . She might of found a good daisy recipie after all .  Muuaawwwhhh ....aaaaa ....

Giggles ..