Justice Heroes (Young Justice/Justice League Inspired RP) - Open!

Started by BruceTheCat, March 03, 2016, 09:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Rel Mayer

A Timeless!!

I think that the sexes are balanced enough-ish to play whatever you want.

So, >.> you should totally join. Mmhmm!

Timeless

Quote from: Amelita on April 24, 2016, 01:12:54 PM
-gasps- ohmygodit'satimey!

*blows loving kisses* <3!

Quote from: Rel Mayer on April 24, 2016, 01:15:33 PM
A Timeless!!

I think that the sexes are balanced enough-ish to play whatever you want.

So, >.> you should totally join. Mmhmm!

<3!

Mhmm.. >3> This is tough. *rubs chin* I'm definitely going for an Asian character, just split between playing a blunt Asian dude or a fiesty dudette. I'll check on the approved character sheets and see what I can come up with.

Deathnote

If it makes any difference, there are currently 9 males and 7 females in the game.  So... yeah, the sexes are balanced enough-ish as Rel Mayer said.

Also, the team's sorely lacking in the psionics department at the moment, so it'd be awesome if you joined.  ^_^

Vergil Tanner

Why choose? A child of Martian Manhunter who refuses to confirm which gender they are - and constantly goes between male and female Martian forms - would be fun. At least, in my opinion. Ok, that's mostly (90%) a joke, though now I think about it, I might store that idea away for possible future exploration....
>.>
<.<
>.>
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Timeless

Quote from: Deathnote on April 24, 2016, 01:58:48 PM
If it makes any difference, there are currently 9 males and 7 females in the game.  So... yeah, the sexes are balanced enough-ish as Rel Mayer said.

Also, the team's sorely lacking in the psionics department at the moment, so it'd be awesome if you joined.  ^_^

Ah, thank you for the information! Decided to make a female character instead, in that case.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on April 24, 2016, 02:00:58 PM
Why choose? A child of Martian Manhunter who refuses to confirm which gender they are - and constantly goes between male and female Martian forms - would be fun. At least, in my opinion. Ok, that's mostly (90%) a joke, though now I think about it, I might store that idea away for possible future exploration....
>.>
<.<
>.>

Haha! I initially thought on making a child of the Martian but decided to tackle a child of another character. You should keep the idea for yourself though. :P

Which reminds me.. I actually finished my sheet and PMed it to Red. So I'm just waiting on approval or to see whether I need to edit my sheet in any case. Regardless, I'm looking forward to join you guys very soon!

RyDub

Any Chance this game is still open? Would love to get my feet wet here

Rel Mayer

Quote from: RyDub on May 24, 2016, 08:17:43 AM
Any Chance this game is still open? Would love to get my feet wet here

Unfortunately the game is a bit inactive now. I would watch this thread to see if it's bumped or reactivated in the future.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory