Los Caballeros: Super Heroes and Evil Doers Needed! Apply Within

Started by Requiem, May 03, 2009, 11:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

waw there is so much to chose i'm in like a candy shop..

Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

Hero
Name: Taylor Johnson
Alias: Rain
Heritage: Caucasian
Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Abilities
Primary:
Earth control
Rain has the ability to control the forces of the Earth. Her powers reside in creating
Stonelike Prisons that can only hold one person in it or simply Fossilize them by Encasesing a single target within solid stone. The stone slowly crushes the victim. The Fossilized victim is held helpless and unable to defend himself. Many more like
Stone Cages, Quicksand, Salt Crystals, Earthquake, Volcanic gasses and Animate Stones where earth and stone coalesce to form an incredibly tough entity that can attack her foes. like pet made of stone.
Secondary:
Storm summoning
rain possesses the psionic ability to control all forms of weather over vast areas. She has been able to control both Earthly and extraterrestrial ecosystems on several occasions. She can control the temperature of the environment, control all forms of precipitation, humidity and moisture, generate lightning and other electromagnetic atmospheric phenomena, and has demonstrated excellent control over atmospheric pressure. She can incite all forms of meteorological tempests, such as tornadoes, thunderstorms, blizzards, and is capable of summoning a hurricane,[ as well as mist. She can dissipate such weather to form clear skies as well.Her precise control over the atmosphere allows her to create special weather effects. She can create precipitation at higher or lower altitudes than normal, make whirlwinds travel pointing lengthwise in any direction, absorb ambient electromagnetism and output it as electric blasts from her body, flash freeze objects and people, coalesce atmospheric pollutants into acid rain or toxic fog, and summon wind currents strong enough to support her weight to elevate herself to fly at high altitudes and speeds. Her control over air is so great that she can even manipulate the air in a person's lungs. She can also control the pressure inside the human inner ear, using this ability to cause intense pain. She can also bend light using moisture in the air and her manipulation of mist and fog to become partially transparent, and in later comics, almost completely invisible.
On rare occasions, rain demonstrated the ability to control natural forces that include cosmic storms, solar wind, ocean currents, and the electromagnetic field. She has shown to be sensitive to the dynamics of the natural world, and her psionic powers over weather are affected by her emotions. One consequence of this connection to nature is that she often suppresses extreme feelings to prevent her emotional state from resulting in violent weather.her mutant abilites arelimited by her willpower and the strength of her body.
Tertiary: Travel:
flight
by creating winds strong enough to support her weight
History:
Controlling her emotions as a young child was hard and to much to handle and the consequences of her rage outburst made her seek shelter away from home. Her parents where scared of her and her friends called her a freak. Rain didn’t want anything ells in her life than become human, until she met a shelter for people same as her. Who protected each other from the wraith of the world? Only defending each other, wasting their abilities and powers granted by birth. Because of her unusual lifestyle, rain becomes very mature and capable of taking care of herself. Mostly of her emotions, but nobody said she didn’t once in a while scared hell out of a cheating boyfriends or a jealous ex.  Her once called family was left in the past; still she stands behind the tree in front of her parent’s house, wishing they would one day accept her.
Personality:

strudel

Yay for the beginning of the game :D

Here's a link to the thread, just in case any of you guys are interested in where it's at and what's currently going on at the moment in the city. Not that it's much, but we started a couple posts.

Click Here To Be Taken To The RP :)

It's in Light: Exotic Small Groups  O:)

Indigo

Eep!  Hadn't realized it had started.  Thanks Strudel, for the link  ;D

Will get mah character up today and dive in

But I see that that it is character specific perhaps?  Just want to clarify, don't want to interfere in a thread that is for two people only of there is going to be a 'general' thread elsewhere for the RP.

strudel

Well I figure that's why he put it in groups. It's meant to be a group rp :) I'm not too particularly sure if he wanted it to be just a one on one meeting, but if that was the case it would've been put in Light: Solo , -i- personally wouldn't mind, of course there's no major plot yet between any of the villains so I'd assume they haven't neccessarily banded together yet, that might prove for some interesting rp, having all of the heros and villains unbeknownst to eachother, find out one another, create the team, and then go from there. Makes way for much more lengthy and interesting rp :)

Crovonovin

Well, it's just that Requiem had discussed the idea of certain people teaming up in different threads at first, or at least making threads that showcase different parts of the city.  Like how some group roleplays have a thread for each district of a place, just so the players don't get confused as to who is speaking with who, and how far away these events are taking place from one another.

Requiem

Sorry to be so silent here guys up to this point, dealing with a massive headache tonight.  I stuck the names in the back out of habbit when I made the thread name, and just didn't catch it before now.  Last thing I want to do is eliminate people from the game in progress.

That being said, please feel free to come up with private threads for solo-play or mixed group as needed!  I just ask that you let us know.  I am going to make an OOC and Character thread tonight.  That will help keep this a little more intact.

Again, sorry for the sparseness... my head is killing me.

Requiem

Alright, I have the very bare bones here...

OOC Thread
[https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=36322.0]Character Thread[/url]

Crovonovin

Oof, sorry to hear that!  I hope you feel better tomorrow!

So we should just be pairing or tripling or whatever off and making topics?

strudel

I'm all for group rp, but I'll also do the pairing and tripling off. It doesn't matter to me :) Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just enjoy rp with substance, to me.. the more in one thread the merrier, but I understand for others it could get a little confusing. That's why I'd simply suggested everyone kind of mingle, a club *if you've read the posts already present* is a wonderful place for meet and greets and new introductions [and it's a dark place, for the more physically interesting character] That and it gives everyone a chance to be included so people don't have to sit on the sidelines and watch rp go on. -BUT- that's just my opinions and views, I'm in no way the GM and thus, it's not up to me lol I'm just here for the rp  ;D. I'm slowly becomming accustom to forum roleplay, and the thought of side-threads is interesting as well.

I'm used to playing on IRC that's why   :-[

Indigo

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this even before I begin.  There is just no way I'll be able to contribute fully to this as I'm shortly going to have other RP's starting up soon.  I would rather not  begin and do a poor job of it, as that is unfair to the others participating.

Thank you though, I look forward to continuing to read where everyone takes the story.

Requiem

Aww, that's too bad :(  If at some point in the future you want to join in, just say so!

Yeah, just jump into the game as you wish guys.  And more people!  Need more for hot spandex-on-spandex beat em up, seduce em up action!

Crovonovin

I won't be able to start (well, to a satisfactory degree) until a few days from now.  I want to finish up the character sheet with the Parvenu's partners, but I won't have my notebooks on hand until Saturday.  I'll at least be posting pictures of them in the meantime.  That being said, if anyone has an interest in roleplaying with the Parvenu (for making a new thread and all), drop me a line!  Or three of us could get together?  No idea yet!  I'm just not sure he would be going to the club that has been outlined thus far.

Jadeling

I got no idea what I want Overlord to do.

Just a note that he doesn't really want to be involved in anything that he's not in charge of at the moment, he has no interest in actively pursuing sex at the moment (if villain groupies throw themselves at him that's a different story, haha) and that he's relatively Infamous in this setting, so some idle gossip about how he's supposedly become active once again wouldn't go amiss.

If anybody wants to play with Overlord just send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Duchess

Requiem

Shihong: No problem!  Pavrrnu looks like a great character, I am really looking forward to some banter. 

Jadeling: I left a possibility in Blaze's history on the Character Thread that you can certainly pick up if you like.  His parents were killed a few months back by some robots, and he has never found out who did it.  I know Overlord finds killing tacky, but accidents (haywire programming or some such) could happen.  If you want to start a thread about doing some terror, that'd be great.  When you guy does show up, I'll take on a news reporter NPC roll and get some headlines out.  Maybe a section of the wiki or in a blog?

Thaelia: Sorry for the delay, I got Rain added to the list of heroes.  Looking forward to interacting with her very much!  One question, just to make sure, is she a mutant or do her powers (to the best of her knowledge, anyway) come from a different source?

All currently in the game: I renamed this thread so we can use it too grab in more people.  Do you guys mind if me move some of the shop talk to the OOC thread? :)  If you guys know anyone that would be interested to help make this game, let them know!

Everyone Else: If we can get two more heroes I'll open up the game for four more character, two heroes and two villains!

Duchess

she is a mutant, born with her powers. What i still thinking how she end having them cause her parents are human, any way on my way to the occ

strudel

I'll say pretty much the same thing. If anyone is interested in playing with Dawn please let me know, I'm an rp-fiend. Hopefully more of you will join in on the club scene in Mercy :) *takes the rest of her post to the ooc thread*

Transgirlenstein

I'm willing to start a scene eventually.  Right now school work is stealing my focus though
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0