Val's Ideas (M seeking any)

Started by NateValentine, April 03, 2014, 05:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NateValentine

Well, seeing as quite a few others are doing ones, I thought I may as well do one.

So, Ideally I'd like a partner who writes only a few paragraphs, because I'm still learning to write lengthy stuff in roleplays (My prior experience has all been one paragraph max.) however, all are welcome. Below I've put my scenario outlines, If you'd like to do any of them, just pm me!

Idea 1) Slave/Servant
Seeking anyone who would like to be either the owner or slave/servant in this situation. Preferably turning into a 'forbidden romance' with owner falling for slave/servant. Ideally a fantasy story but I can be flexible

Idea 2) The doctor's healer.
Looking for someone to play a patient of my character (a doctor in this case) who, when discharged, becomes friends with my character.

Idea 3) Villainous love
Looking for someone to play a hero/heroine who fights my character, a super-villain, until one day you go too far and, feeling sorry for me, take me into your care and try to make me a super-hero.

If you have any ideas that would suit a male sub or dom then pm too, I'd love to be in any roleplay.

New Idea
Idea 4) Crazy Witch
I would play the part of a male, crossdressing witch who's only starting to learn how to be a good witch when your character captures me (Set in a fantasy world where witches are seen normally as evil) and your character decides, since i'm a terrible witch, that they're not going to turn me in.

NateValentine