The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forge

Short hears a knock on the door and opens it. "Welcome," he says. "I am not an owner here, but all are welcome to enter and enjoy themselves. There are sometimes visitors here and sometimes all are out exploring and adventuring. But, if they should show up, they will probably bring goodies. I am a newcomer here but it seems as if Elliquiy is known for its great food."
This could get messy.

ZachThePenetrator92

*smiles * and may i come in kind man? *knowing i slightly have a crush on him my eye twinkles* hi my name is zach, what about yours? *i slowly grin*

ZachThePenetrator92

TehyaBabyy

*walks in, curls up in a ball in front of the fire*

assleigh

*sweeps her long hooded cloak off her shoulders and hangs it off a peg near the door. As it swings a bit after she leaves it behind, it ripples and wavers like a bit of night stuff moving along the wall. Doffing her top hat and and drawing in a puff of sweet smoke from her self immolating cigarillo, the lady with magenta hair cascading over her shoulders and spilling down her back looks around the space casually and makes for a seat by the fire.*

hmmm... What must one do for a warming constitutional?

*I murmur to myself... Not wanting to be rude but being parched from the journey I fns a genteel way to make my needs known.*
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

*twitches my ears in the new woman's direction* I can get you some cider if you would like. *stands and stretches, smoothing out her tail and long dark hair*

assleigh

"Oh"

*I exclaim softly having missed the presence of the Felina Sapien due to her position on the floor*

"That would be greatly appreciated, if it is no trouble of course, Miss"
The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

No problem. There's a small town nearby and I was beginning to crave chocolate. *picks her jacket up off of the floor and slips it on over her corset*

If there's anything besides cider you would like, I'll get it for you. *thinks* Well, I'll try to find it.

assleigh

"Oh, mayhaps if we explored the house we can find something to quench our thirst and assuage any hunger pangs we feel" I say as the cat girl goes for her coat. "I wouldn't want to have you go through any trouble for me..."

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

*thinks for a second, then removes her coat* Alright, but if I don't find any chocolate, its out into the forest I go!
*disappears through a door, then after a few minutes, I yell* Ooh! Food! Would you like red wine, instead?

assleigh

*chuckles and sits back down by the fire as T wanders off*

Oh, that would be lovely... Will you be joining me or consigning me to drinking alone?

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

*wheels out a cart with a bucket filled with ice with three bottles of wine in it, two large wine glasses, and a huge assortment of chocolates* Oh, my sweet. A few years isn't going to stop me from getting drunk off of my ass. *laughs, sits in front of her with the bucket in her lap and the glasses in her hand**pours Leigh a glass and hands it to her*

assleigh

*smiles and nods as T returns with the spoils of her treasure hunt, chuckling and nodding*

time means nothing, only the eternal now...

*I say and shift my legs, crossing my ankles as T sits before me with all the goodies. I lean forward to accept the glass, giving her an eyeful of my bountiful bosom as it threatens to spill out of the leather and brass corset I wear. I raise my glass and say*

to new friends, well met...oh, and feel free to call me Lele...

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

*pours my wine whilst drooling over Lele's bosom, spills a bit on my own chest*

Ah! Cold! *goes back to pouring my wine*

assleigh

*giggles and draws a.handkerchief from within her bosom and offers it to T after she gave herself a chill*

Poor dear...

*sips my wine and sighs happily*

this is quite good...

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

*blushes while wiping off my oversized chest* Thank you.

*takes a gulp of mine* Yes it is.

*pops a chocolate into my mouth and moans as my eyes roll back*

assleigh

*leans back in the big, comfy, overstuffed chair and wiggles my toes within the high heeled, laced ankle boots I have on as I watch T clean herself off, something wistful glimmering in my honey colored eyes as she plays the body warmed cloth over the ample curves of her breasts*

Seems /you/ found the joy you sought

*I say in a low, lightly teasing tone, rich with a playful kind of wit.*

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

*speaks as I stuff a few more in my mouth with a light purr*

They're delicious!!

*hands her the handkerchief back with a smile* Thanks.

assleigh

You're more then welcome

*I say leaning to spread out the handkerchief near the fireplace to dry*

So...is this your home that I find myself in?

*I ask in cultured tones as I sigh and relax into the chair, savoring the warm of the fire, the diverting company and the respite from my journey*

oooo I'm intrigued now... My I have one to try?

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

*hands her a couple*

Sure! And no, this isn't my house. I was just wandering and came across it. It nice though. Very comfortable.

*empties her second glass and pours another*

assleigh

*pops one of the chocolates in my mouth, allowing it to slowly melt on my tongue so I can enjoy every moment of the experience *

mmmm heavenly...thank you...

*I nod as T makes her explanations.*

well thank you for sparing me from a night spent in aolitude

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

*smiles*

No problem, Miss Lele.

*guzzles down another couple glasses of wine, emptying the first bottle, opens the next with her teeth and spits the cork into the fire*

assleigh

And what should I call you?

*I ask as T finishes the wine, chuckling as she opens another them teasing tosses out*

aside from 'lush'?

*I lean forward offering up my empty wine glass as I ask*

top me off, please...

My ONs and OFFs

TehyaBabyy

*fills her glass to the brim*

I have quite a few names. Different places, different identities. But, you can call me Tehya.

*smiles and drinks directly from the bottle*

assleigh

*holds the glass steady and then leans forward to sip from it so none of it gets spilled.*

Tehya... Is it your intention to get me drunk and have your wicked way with me?

* the question is posed playfully as I lean back in my chair.*

My ONs and OFFs