And Brother Makes Threesome (Incest, MFF) Seeking 2nd Fem

Started by Nymphadora, November 30, 2014, 08:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

Twin sisters, closer than close, enjoy intimacies that would make most teen aged sluts blush and share it online for a bit of money to fund their own play once again.

Big brother has managed to become aware of his younger sisters' escapades and decides it is time to make it a family business. For years, after their parents passed, he has been the sole breadwinner. He's sacrificed for his younger sisters as their guardian and is ready to start earning some hard cash.

MagicalPen will play the older brother and I one of the twins. We're looking for a second female to join us as the other twin sister.

Partial opening:

At the age of 17, the twins were in their senior year in high school and had definitely come out of their shell. In a way, that is. To the outside world the teens were still the nearly silent, shy girls they'd been since the death of their parents four years before. Their older brother has guardianship over them since the then and even he is unable to crack their code. They mind his rules and never give him any trouble, as far as he knows.

It was behind closed doors that things were dramatically different.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

justme4386

Is this still open? If you are OK with a slightly slow poster like Me... I wouldn't entirely mind being your innocently seeming twin sister, Nymphadora. ;)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019