Commander Nubia || Mass Effect/Skyrim/Sci/Fantasy (F/F or M/F) LF Drell Badboy!

Started by la dame en noir, January 18, 2014, 04:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Hello! I seemed to have misplaced my other thread i made 2 years ago, so i'm making a new one with new ideas! :D

So, I'm a girl thats sort of hard to please and I have a huge imagination. Once my creative juices start flowing, I can't stop. So, I hope you can keep up with me.

I am a 23 year old african-american female, so please, if you have a problem with me playing characters that are similar to that, please do not try to force me to change or waste my time.

URGENT!

I'm looking for up to 3(long-term) roleplays in the Fantasy and Video game variety. I seem to have lost communication with threads that I was planning and want to make sure that I don't lose my creative spark.

What I like
- Fantasy
- Sci Fi
- SOME Fandoms
- Era Based
- Lots of Sex with lots of plot
- Playing multiple characters
- Detail
- Committed and awesome people

What I'm looking for
- Commitment to a story
- Detail
- Someone who can play multiple characters
- Someone who can give a lot with premise/plot planning
- An alpha male
- Females that are open to everything awesome!

Plot Ideas

The Gentleman
Mckenzie was looking for the gentleman, but ever man in her life has turned out to be everything but. She often finds her days glued to romance novels and cheesy chick flicks of men that are the perfect gentleman; Handsome, Tall, Aggressive, Nurturing, Caring, and a great lover. When she starts her job as an secretary intern with a huge law firm, will her boss be the Gentleman she's always wanted? Or will it be something more than what she had in mind. Mckenzie is the perfect college girl to take on a ride she will never forget and maybe even give into things she only dreamed of.

"You're just a nerd"
Tiffany is a freshman in college. She doesn't have many friends and was often thought of as a nerd. Through her first year of college, she found herself dating the worst of the worst. She meets a guy, like her, nerdy and just trying to get through life. But she wants nothing to do with him. She is determined to change her image and to become one of the girls that "men want". She tells him that he is just a nerd and friend zones him. Its not until one day, that he proves to her that she needs him and wants him. Its definitely in a way that she didn't expect it.
[Non-Consensual to Consensual)

Pairings

KnightxServant/Village Woman
DemonxHuman Slave
Viking WarriorxKidnapped exotic woman

Settings
Game of Thrones
LOTR/Hobbit
17th Century France
Pre-American era
DnD/Pathfinder
Skyrim
Mass Effect

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

My Plots!

A Last Resort
Genre: Sci Fi/Fantasy Mass Effect
Pairings: M x F or F x F

The universe: massive in size and scale, wondrous and mysterious. What it holds is all still a mystery. We have expanded and what we know is larger than our minds can handle, but what we don’t know remains relatively unseen. The knowledge, the power, and the truth, are these things we can handle?

A dark power has emerged, stronger than what the galaxy has faced before, a race of Organic and sentient beings coming forth for matters unknown. They want to harvest, but they don’t want to kill. They want to implant, but keep you alive. Where they came from is all so cryptic. Do we run? Hide? Destroy? How do we conquer something so massive, yet so hidden from our own grasp?

The Year is 3186, one thousand years after the events of the extermination of the Reapers. Commander Shepard, the honorable and valiant, is dead and remembered for all she has done for the galaxy and the universe as a whole. Her statue is held high in honor of her services and the council follows her lead with all of the wisdom and fearlessness she gave during her short life. But, has the council given up their tenacious attitudes towards warnings?
Cerberus has reunited under the same goal as before, to advance the human race. But, with their illegal experiments and languish desire to have humans enhanced with robotics, the arrival of these beings have made them more aggressive than ever.

Our universe, our people, is in danger once again, but is up to us to stop them.[/size]

A&A | FxF |

Manly Man

I do believe I'd sent you a message yesterday morning, so there's always that. I can resend it if you didn't get it for some reason.  :)
God knows I want to break free.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Alrighty! After one hell of a break I'm back and looking for roleplays!
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

October is here and I'm looking for 3 or 4 new roleplays!
I will be posting up new plots later next week! :)
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Looking! :) I have free time on my hands for some new roleplays. I also wanted to note that I'm looking for RPS that aren't straight smut. Please and thank you.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Bumping since I don't currently have any new RPs yet. I'm looking for active RP partners
A&A | FxF |