Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignis

It would be but I had to work today. :P

I wish I had some cake.

Sybl

Granted. But the sign says Cake is as pie.. it is a lie.  ::)

I wish today would repeat itself.

Ignis

Granted. You are stuck on a loop of today, repeating everything you did today without any hope for escape, the whole time knowing what is about to happen but unable to do anything at all differently.

I wish for patience.

Sybl

Granted. I send you to the hospital and you become one of the many patients..because I misunderstood your meaning.   >:)

I wish I had a dollar for every rainy day all over the world.

Ignis

Granted. However printing fake money is illegal and you soon find yourself wearing an orange jump suit.

I wish kittens could clean litter boxes.

Sybl

Granted. They scatter the litter every where out of the box.  XD

I wish I see the look on your face when that happens.  ;D

Ignis

Granted. My face contorts into a laugh of such immense proportions that you are struck deaf.

I wish kittens wouldnt try to type on my keyboard in the middle of a reply.

Sybl

Granted. You have been removed from the area and your kitten have fun.

I wish I could find a new table for my room.

Ignis

Granted. It is an amazing table, and one that has you and all of your friends enthralled to such a point that you are unable to use it and eventually try to take over the world in the name of Table.

I wish I was more used to typing with this new "indestructible" keyboard.

Sybl

Granted. But someone steals it in the middle of the night and now you have no keyboard at all.

I wish I could be a star out in the galaxy.

Ignis

Granted. However you now have to live for thousands if not millions of years without the internet and access to elliquiy.

Mordred

I wish Trent Reznor was my best bud.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

You didn't corrupt a wish, so now you can't have yours.

I wish you would have given me the chance.

Flaming

I had, and you blew it.

I wish I was in charge

DeadCell

Granted, you are in charge but nobody listens to you.

I wish it was November.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Ignis

Granted. It is now November however the world's ecosystems are nearly destroyed because someone rushed the seasons. This results in many animals being killed and leads to the melting of the polar ice caps. Hope you can swim.

I wish I knew my schedule for next week.

Sybl

Granted. Your new schedule shows no days. You were given the pink slip.\

I wish I had 20 days of sun shiny days and 11 days of rain.

Mordred

Granted. I have installed the controls and now, your wish is underway. The 20 days go in a flash (controls pushed to maximum speed, they go by in mere seconds).. the 11 days, ohhhhh, gonna see how slow these controls can go (pulls them sooooo low... they break, stuck in this position).. yikes.. 11 days of eternity.. of rain.

I wish.. instead of sleep.. I had an on/off switch that would simply work on a timer.. set to optimum settings so my mind (and body.. of course.. hell yes).. was always at it's absolute best.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. Unfortunately your best is really your worst.  :P

I wish for a new way to cook.

Mordred

(ouch! *reprograms self for opposing settings.. hoping his worst is better.. at least :P*)

Granted. Your new way of cooking only works for those microorganisms born and raised on Ganymede.. being quite poisonous for anybody from the planet Earth. Getting there, that's a whole other issue.

I wish I could do no wrong, ever again. Bad, yes.. but at it's utter perfection.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. You never do wrong things again, like dipping unsuspecting ladies in your blue goo.

I wish I had a new set of ants.

Ignis

Granted. It turns out your new ants are a special breed of fire ant that actually breaths fire.

I wish for chocolate.

Sybl

Perfect!  >:)

Granted, too bad you aren't here, I have a cabinet full. :P

I wish for no more disease.

Ignis

Granted. Without disease to cull the population some humans are subject to further overcrowding and within two generations are wiped off the face of the earth.

I wish the answer was 42.

Adammair

DON'T PANIC ;D (...your wish is granted. The answer is 42, but the Earth is demolished to make way for a new hyperspace bypass.) :P

I wish that the next person to post is Sybl.