Mass Effect RP Craving - M/F

Started by Hemingway, January 16, 2011, 01:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Just what it says in the title. Words cannot express the extent of my craving. I'll list a few ideas, but these are just guidlines - roles can be traded and changes made. Note that due to possible time constraints, I'll only be starting one RP, even though I'll be listing more than one idea. When - or if - that position gets filled, I'll make an update, so until then, don't hesitate to message me if you're interested.

Down to business.

Idea #1.
On a distant human colony, an excavation discovers an object of obviously alien origin. As it does not resemble anything left behind by the Protheans, nor any other known species, the research team sends word of their discovery to the Alliance. The Alliance, wishing to secure the object, which they believe may be of Geth origin, dispatch a small team to the planet, to protect it until it can be fully excavated and taken off-world. Shortly after, the colony reports some kind of emergency, though the specifics are unclear. As the Alliance prepares to send more men, to secure the object, so too does the rogue black ops organization Cerberus. Meanwhile, on the planet, the colonists and few members of the military fight for their lives against unknown enemies.

Idea #2.
A former member of the Alliance military, presumed killed in action, finds himself inexplicably in a laboratory. Breaking out, and in the process stealing information vital to the researchers and the secrecy of their experiments, he escapes his captors. Framed and sentenced for crimes he did not commit and branded a traitor, he flees across the galaxy. In pursuit are the ruthless agents of faceless corporations and governments of the galaxy, all wanting to catch the supposed criminal. In order to bring down the people who experimented on him, before they can silence and kill him, he breaks into one of their labs, kidnapping a scientist, and confronting her with the reality of the experiments she is unwittingly contributing to.

Other pairings I would be interested in, but have no stories for, include;

Turian Spectre / Asari Commando
Human / Quarian

Message me if interested!

Roguefairy13

I sent you a personal message, but I can poke you here too. I am interested!

Decrepitdan

As long as you don't mind a male writer playing a female role, id love to explore either idea with you, and also find myself interested in the human/quarian pairing.